Steel on Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel on Target

I had a friend visiting from out of town and I wanted to show him the amazing realism and combined arms capability of BF2. We went to a server that only had a few people and I jumped into different vehicles to show him their functionality. The map we happened to be running and driving around on was “Operation Clean Sweep.” We were playing on the MEC side. The first vehicle was the MEC jeep (Fast Attack Vehicle - FAV). We started on the southeastern portion of the map zipping through the shallow water.
    Quickly, it became apparent that a player on the other side was sharpening his skills with a jet (F-15E). The game play evolved into a mono y mono scenario. My new opponent practiced his strafing and bomb runs and I let him have it with my antiaircraft techniques. During a couple of these conflicts, the opposition went kamikaze and delivered several near misses.
    Now, for the big event. I was in a T-72 tank looking north over the water and here he comes lining up for a bomb run. While my friend was watching, I nailed the incoming jet with a round from the main gun of my tank, delivering a deadly blow. And the aircraft exploded and burned into the sea.

See you on the Battlefield!

Re: Steel on Target

Haha nice shot

Comment

Re: Steel on Target

Originally posted by SWFrecruitment View Post
      I had a friend visiting from out of town and I wanted to show him the amazing realism and combined arms capability of BF2.
      AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! ....oh your were serious

J/K

Bf2 could be alot more fun with teamwork, I know this now because of my awesome clan.

Anyways, even though Black Hawks don't have the damage they used to, you can still cause caos.

The other day a bud and I got in one, and some other people on the team. Then we went to a flag, and dropped them off, while my bud and I flew over head, using the miniguns, now, even though it's realy hard to hit a moving target, it makes them take cover right away. And the guys I dropped took him out.

Same with the APC, fill it up, drive to a flag, have 2 ATs, 1 Engy, and 1 med, you as Support in the APC, and you can take on just about anything...

Comment

Working...
      X