Favourite Victime( ***** ) list , how does it work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Victime( ***** ) list , how does it work

I have had the same people on my Biatch list for ages which begs a few questions .

1. Am I correct in saying that Bitches are added when you kill them on foot without dying IAR ?

2. Is the coding fooked up as I have deffo done this time and time again with my clan mates ?

3. If I am wrong about the bove what is the format ?

Any pointers please ?:salute:

Re: Favourite Victime( ***** ) list , how does it work

how does it work
    It doesn't.

I think my worst enemy may be correct, but I know I've killed multiple people way more than what it shows as my fav victim.

Comment

ok it is my understanding that it works like this

if you kill a guy say.....10 times
      and HIS worst enemy has killed him 11 times, then he will not be added to your list of victims, if HIS worst enemy killed him 11 times and you killed him 12, THEN you got yourself a new victim....you have to kill him enough times to be his WORST enemy
      also, in order for your kills to count, you have to be the only one who kills him and he cant get any kills for himself....it has to be his death streak BY YOU
      if you kill him 10 times and he got killed by someone else the 11th time, then your kill streak on him ended at 10 and you have to start all over, same as if he made a kill then your streak would end and you need to start over

thats why chopper gunners will rack up the victims if they are raping the only spawn point

I may be wrong on this but I watch my victims list alot and thats what I came up with

Comment

If that's true, then that's a really stupid way of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
          also, in order for your kills to count, you have to be the only one who kills him and he cant get any kills for himself....it has to be his death streak BY YOU
          if you kill him 10 times and he got killed by someone else the 11th time, then your kill streak on him ended at 10 and you have to start all over, same as if he made a kill then your streak would end and you need to start over
          Thats incorrect, i dont know how the thing works but i know thats wrong. It doesn't have to be a streak, just in a round. My favorite victim "TALL$NIPEZ (27 deaths by me)" and i know that was not a streak as my best kill streak is only 23. (Was a 4v4 match, thats why so many kills on him)

Comment

Somehow the number of times you kill someone in a round factors in. I have a guy in 22 times and he has me 22 times (same round too :P) I don't think there was any streak involved but I can't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
              Thats incorrect, i dont know how the thing works but i know thats wrong. It doesn't have to be a streak, just in a round. My favorite victim "TALL$NIPEZ (27 deaths by me)" and i know that was not a streak as my best kill streak is only 23. (Was a 4v4 match, thats why so many kills on him)
              I think that is what he meant. your kill streak on him meaning you can kill him then kill 2 more people then kill him again then your kill streak for him would be 2.

Comment

u have to kill them in 1 game alot of time i filled some guy 6 times if i kill someone else 7 times he will be my number 1 victum

Comment

ok it is my understanding that it works like this

if you kill a guy say.....10 times
                  and HIS worst enemy has killed him 11 times, then he will not be added to your list of victims, if HIS worst enemy killed him 11 times and you killed him 12, THEN you got yourself a new victim....you have to kill him enough times to be his WORST enemy

thats why chopper gunners will rack up the victims if they are raping the only spawn point

I may be wrong on this but I watch my victims list alot and thats what I came up with

This cant be right , i am led to belive that any Biatches you get on your list are made on foot , no choppers , jets , transport or armour.They must be Gun kills or explosive or knife kills .

If this was the case then I would have loads on my list , my K/d ratio in Jets is 5:1 alone with a kill streak of 71 . Even chopper whoring i would have had more than this .

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
                    This cant be right , i am led to belive that any Biatches you get on your list are made on foot , no choppers , jets , transport or armour.They must be Gun kills or explosive or knife kills .

If this was the case then I would have loads on my list , my K/d ratio in Jets is 5:1 alone with a kill streak of 71 . Even chopper whoring i would have had more than this .
                    as long as they are dead they go on the list.

Comment

My friend has me as his fav victim(9) and worst enemy(12). BUT! My fav victim is a guy who i killed 9 times. Is that messed up or is it just me??

Comment

What I want to know is why my list on BF2s.com is different than my list on BF2Player.com. I can see where maybe BF2s requires a minimum number, where BF2Player just requires your on their list, but I don't see why the lists differ after that. The guy that I have as a favorite enemy, I know him, and he hasn't played the game in over a year and a half. I actually like the idea of a certain minimum, because I am on some lists for nubs that have killed me once. I can think of alot of questions about this system ...if there is one.

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Your answer.

Comment

favorite victims are done by their death streak at the hand of YOUR weapon (be it helo, jet,gun, tank or whatever)
                            If the person you are killing over and over gets a kill himself or someone else kills HIM, then that death streak of him BY YOU is started over

If you are raping the last cappable flag for PLA on Wake Island and you kill a guy over and over to the point you think "Im gonna make him my favorite victim yet" and then some nub comes by in the F35 and kills everyone on the other team with an accurate bomb drop.......guess what, YOU got to start over on the victim

Comment

favorite victims are done by their death streak at the hand of YOUR weapon (be it helo, jet,gun, tank or whatever)
                              If the person you are killing over and over gets a kill himself or someone else kills HIM, then that death streak of him BY YOU is started over

If you are raping the last cappable flag for PLA on Wake Island and you kill a guy over and over to the point you think "Im gonna make him my favorite victim yet" and then some nub comes by in the F35 and kills everyone on the other team with an accurate bomb drop.......guess what, YOU got to start over on the victim
                              To add on this, it also calculates by your weapon used. So, say you sniped him 7 times, and the 8th time get a pistol kill, it wall also reset.

Comment

Working...
                              X