Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texas Teamplayers server?

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post

I find it very funny when I see their ban appeals forum... It's all players with above average stats who did nothing wrong and yet got banned... :laugh:
    For some reason they demand you to give a link to your stats on your unban post... Very weird how I've never seen their admins kicking the noobs hindering the team, but instead they look straight at the top of the scoreboard... LOL.
    From my experience people with around 30,000-100,000 points and months of experience tend to be the best team work players while alot of people above 100,000 are playing for stats with a few exceptions. How do you know they did nothing wrong in the first place? If you don't like teamwork and coordiantion and love to solo and red line that server is not for you.

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
    i just got done playing about 4 rounds there, i dont play there much but i have before. very rarely do i ever even play vanilla....only if its a map i havnt seen in along time or a really slow gaming night and tonight i saw zatar and poe2 was draining me so i loaded up a game, haven't played it in forever and felt like some sun.

had some great teamwork from them, kicked butt, ended up with 145 points one round and the next closest was 80. all from teamwork and getting flags and not one person ever said one ill word, i even saw compliments from the enemy on kills and every tk quickly apologized for.

sure there could be sore admins but ive never seen any. i think just following common sense sportsmanship rules is enough to keep out of trouble in any maturely admined server. if it says dont go in the main, then dont go in the main. if it says no commanders fly then dont fly if your a commander. most importantly, the single most important thing ive learned ever since BF1942, if someone already waiting for a vehicle, dont be a douche and try to snag it, there is too much other stuff to do in this game. i swear ever since 42, the largest cause of someone getting kicked is vehicle grief.

most servers have pretty reasonable rules, while yes some get a little to overboard and there are some out there i will admit, i cant say that the ttg server is not one from any of my experiences or my clanmates.
    qft that about sums it up.

Comment

I've actually had a very good experience with their SF server. The admins and players there seemed very fair.

I haven't played on their BF2 server though.
      *Looks at stats*
      *Finds KDR = 0.47 and Purple Heart*

I've said, the main reason they kick people is when you own their asses.

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
      From my experience people with around 30,000-100,000 points and months of experience tend to be the best team work players while alot of people above 100,000 are playing for stats with a few exceptions. How do you know they did nothing wrong in the first place? If you don't like teamwork and coordiantion and love to solo and red line that server is not for you.
      I always had a pilot over there, and never did a single redline. Will you stop with the dumb stereotypes on chopper pilots?

Dude, they are clueless about what banned them. It's always some petty thing that any other admin wouldn't even kick for.

sure there could be sore admins but ive never seen any. i think just following common sense sportsmanship rules is enough to keep out of trouble in any maturely admined server. if it says dont go in the main, then dont go in the main. if it says no commanders fly then dont fly if your a commander. most importantly, the single most important thing ive learned ever since BF1942, if someone already waiting for a vehicle, dont be a douche and try to snag it, there is too much other stuff to do in this game. i swear ever since 42, the largest cause of someone getting kicked is vehicle grief.
      Touche. Some asshats kept taking the helo and dying pointlessly.
      They fail to show common courtesy.

I guess being good has the drawback of attracting trigger happy admins who want things their way... Which makes me remember that a good deal of the pro chopper whores are banned from a lot of servers.

Comment

*Looks at stats*
        *Finds KDR = 0.47 and Purple Heart*

I've said, the main reason they kick people is when you own their asses.
        The purple heart was from a different 1-sided iron gator server...

My kill streak on that server is 13, of which at least a few were admins.

Don't really have many excuses for the KDR apart from having to play on a wireless network (which craps out every half a minute or so). Oh, and desperation for my first unlock

Comment

Originally posted by sLuRbLe
          The purple heart was from a different 1-sided iron gator server...

My kill streak on that server is 13, of which at least a few were admins.

Don't really have many excuses for the KDR apart from having to play on a wireless network (which craps out every half a minute or so). Oh, and desperation for my first unlock
          Your fault completely.

Thirteen, oh boy.

Your own fault for playing wireless. Don't find excuses in something that's completely changeable by you.

Comment

I always had a pilot over there, and never did a single redline. Will you stop with the dumb stereotypes on chopper pilots?
            Did i ever acuse you of red lining? that was directed at that other chopper pilot with that excelenta singularis avatar.

Comment

I love this server. You probably deserved it!

Comment

Churrasco, I've had problems on that server as well... and I didnt even start with me flying a jet.

The first time I got kicked was when I was driving a tank on mashtuur and I shot down the transport helo with the main cannon (not that hard) then I Did it a second time by parking my tank on a hill so my cannon was aiming up (once again not that hard) next thing I know I get banned. I took it to their forums and asked what they banned me for. They said there was no way I could make that shot, they also said I was making shots beyond visual range, I asked him if he saw how I kept moving the turret from side to side, its widely known you can see farther with your peripheral vision in bf2 than straight ahead, snipers know this all too well.

So after a process where they voted I should be let back in I start flying jets on a few occasions, I do things like sneak up on people and gun them down without missles and strafe the inside of the hut of intake on kubra dam when it goes neutral. So, once again they ban me out of the blue with out a single reason.

I go back onto their forums, and I talk to one of their members who I developed a sort of rapor with, he sends me a copy of the pb screenshot they have of me flying a jet, shooting down an f15 with my guns only. I look at teh screen shot and I was like "what about it?" I wasnt sure what they were talking about so I posted the shot here, on bf2s and my clan webpage and everyone said the same thing. They then say theres no way I can fly the way I do and hit targets all the time, they then say I need to prove to them I dont cheat...WTF? how in the hell am I supposed to do that? It felt like a mexican court and I was on trial. So, I tell them I proved I didnt cheat once, If you want to take screenshots, and spectate go ahead.

At this point, the king of village idiots everywhere (his name is bigdog churasco I'm sure you dealt with bigdog from your description of events) decided to flat out call me a cheater and to just admit it, at this point I've had enough with trying to resolve the issue and basically tell him off and end contact with the clan and decide to move on to another server. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!

So I'm on ts when a clanmate contacts me and tell me that they altered my last post in their forums and made it look like I posted a heart felt confession to cheating, I had a bunch of links going to their forums for everyone to see the original post so I could make their witchhunt public. After less than a day the good guys at raging rebels noticed that the last edit of my last post was made by bigdog, not me, so he basically didnt have any proof that I cheated so he decided to fabricate it and his stupid @ss got caught.

the bottom line is there is no integrity amongst the admins in that server, and if they dont have a reason to ban you, well they might just make one up, Digital anarchy might be stupid and petty, but at least they tell you they are booting or banning you for a stupid reason. I feel ya churasco, but move on, find another server, this one isnt worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post
                  Wahhhh wahhh.... please join my server so I can kick you randomly and accuse you of hacking so that I can ban you.
                  Lol...

Comment

I've never had a problem there.

Comment

I have play there a couple times a week. Not bad and never crashes. If anything I see stupid stuff on there and there seems to be NO admin around.:ar15:

Comment

Working...
                      X