best gun you can imagine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best gun you can imagine

i forgot another thing for my sniper-a silencer. btw, how come real snipers dont have silencers?

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
      i forgot another thing for my sniper-a silencer. btw, how come real snipers dont have silencers?
      What makes you think they don't? -BF2 isn't real.

Comment

My Avy

The SCAR-L has an ACOG on it, but for some reason, DICE made it a red-dot.

And of course the M16A2, and just change the top, and have a removeable carrying handle.

Comment

a .50 calliber sniper rifle that actually kills in one shot, with an M-203 under it and a heat seeking missle on the side. good combination. or the M-60 M-79 combination like in BFV

Comment

A M95 that does what its suppose to, it has a 1.26 inch bullet, thats a .50 caliber round, correct me if im wrong, the M95 Barett was made as a Anti-tank weapon, Anti PCV and a Anti Chopper weapon, yet that 1 inch ****ing bullet cant kill a man on BF2 in one hit, make it do the damage it should, even to choppers and tanks and PCV's. also make the Crosshair more realistic with the proper bullet drops with ranges.

Comment

Type 85!

Comment

Best gun would be a handheld doorgun thats on the blackhawks. Or a silenced pistol that has farther range and more power than the m95

Comment

A weapon that morphs into a DPV, with grenade launcher attachment, the bullet capacity and fire rate of the m249 saw , tv missiles, a scope of the l96A1, power of the m95 and can one hit the enemy.

Comment

SVD with attached claymore launcher.

Comment

AK that fires artillery with unlimited zooming while in scope mode with no recoil!

Comment

Working...
                      X