Artifacting problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifacting problems...

This has been going on for a while. I got my laptop back in mid-July. I installed Bf 2 like immediately lol.

Well since the beginning of this month [August] I have notice alot of artifacting. if I'm climbing stairs, the whole things becomes a giant mash of nothingness. It doesn't hurt me or anything just REALLY annoying. My vid card is ATI Radeon Xpress 1270 HyperMemory [came with lappy]. I never fooled with ATI Catalyst so it can't be something I effed with.

Any suggestions? It's just getting annoying to see trees or the road twist and deform itself..:hmm:

Re: Artifacting problems...

Update your drivers.

Does it occur immidiately? Or after a while? Its possible overheating..

Comment

There are NO drivers for my card I checked. Atleast not for Vista. And everyone says overheating. It used to get really warm near the exhaust vent on the side of my lappy, but it was due to poor ventilation. ever since I set it up on my desk the air circulation has been cooling it down, but what that prog you use to check the temp?

I don't really know how to take apart a laptop o.o

Comment

Its an Ati chipset, just use Ati tools..

Comment

My catalyst does not have Overdrive, which tells you the info you need. And since tehre are NO drivers for this gai arse card, there is no of GETTING the program.

Comment

Working...
          X