Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Retarded, Yet Effective, Hiding/Cover Spots Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Retarded, Yet Effective, Hiding/Cover Spots Ever...

In America's Army, the map Special Forces: Pipeline, I've hidden myself on the bathroom stalls. Through a crack, I saw people pass by and each time, I pop up and surprise them.

In Ghost Recon, a machine gun nest was pinning us down and I went to the quickest cover: behind my own men.

What are your retarded hiding spots?

Re: Most Retarded, Yet Effective, Hiding/Cover Spots Ever...

Closet in SWAT4 Chinese Restaurant map. Face the door with a tazer and wait for guys to rush in. Bzzzt. 5 points per arrest.

Ive hidden myself onto bodies of my own teammates in BF2.

Comment

Skybox in De_Dust2.

Comment

behind my snipers when playing karkand on BF2, and on america's army when i'm playing SF hospital i'll hide behind the nurses for cover

Comment

going into a open street with a pistol shooting at random things

seriously i've done that and i got 5 kills in BF2

Comment

Americas Army: Weapons Cache, the vents. Got 52 kills that way, finally got kicked for being a total *** (I did rub it in). That boosted my fragrate like a mofo.
            On Hospital, as a VIP, I jump on the big light-bulb thing in the operating room. All the terrorists just run past. I got lots retarded hiding places in hospital but I`m gonna keep em.

BF2: The back of a humwee. I just lie down there and fire away. I usually manage to kill 4-5 people till I get spotted, even when I`m right up their arse.

Comment

in a bush... it works sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                in a bush... it works sometimes
                on Call of duty 2, i was playing a zombie mod on brecourt, and i actually survived till last by hiding in a bush:yay:

Comment

Call of Duty 1, MG on the 2nd floor in Carentan, if you look all the way up/left/right your body is behind cover, so it makes for a good peek-a-boo game with snipers .

Comment

Karkand: The pool next to the suburbs. I nearly took out half of the MEC team on a 32 player server just by waiting there and launching SRAWs at their Vodniks when they try to cap the suburbs. I was making a killing until they dropped arty.:dead:

Sharqi: In front of the alleyway spawn points. Me and my squadmates tried to cap the alleyway as USMC. My squadmates died after a huge firefight and I was the only surviver. I just so happened to be behind the building with the flag where all the spawns were, when a bunch of MEC spawned and just walked/ran pass me. They never noticed me until I shot all of them in the back.

Chinese maps: The metal boxes on the powerstation(s). I always hide here when i cap the powerstation(s).

every map: bushes, trees, on top of enemy vehicles

Comment

Land sharking.

Comment

The amount of times i've survived on karkand in the alleys by getting down and pretending i'm trying to revive the dead guy on the other team. Some other medic will run along and either revive him or get shock paddled by me lol

Tried it on smaller servers but just get shot, 64 players full of noobs ftw!

Comment

I don't think their retarded as much as the people that don't realize I'm there.

BF2 Karkand: the first 3 are from a 'leaving the subs going to the train' perspective.

On top of the blue derailed car at the Train. (on the left)
                          On top of/in the red boxcar at the Train. (on the right)
                          The building almost out of bounds at the Gatehouse. (on the left)
                          Under the ramp resting against the blue trailer near the red boxcar. glitch?
                          In the back of the burned up vehicles.
                          The ledge on one of the buildings near the Hotel. (need sup crate to get there)
                          The top of the hill facing the Suburbs.
                          If FF is ON and you have C4, there are a couple really good places..

Comment

Working...
                          X