another bad admin story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bad admin story

well I was on the TA Wake server, for all of 3 minutes and this is what happened

when I first joined I spawned at the airfield just north of where the transport helo is, I ran around the building and the jeep that is near there was gone so I continue on towards the tank because I seen quite a few people standing at the jet spawn and one of them was commander, the tank gets taken by another player before I get to it, so now there are NO vehicles anywhere so I head towards the AA near the jet spawn and just as I get halfway between the tank spawn and helo spawn I stopped to type, I was asking about the commander waiting for a jet as I was under the assumption that commanders do not fly, my exact words were "why is the commander waiting in line for the jet" when I got done typing that into chat I look and there is someone in the AA so I look around to see if any vehicles respawned and I notice someone reply to my comment about the commander waiting for the jet, that person typed in "there is no line its a free for all" I replied " I know there is no line but he shouldnt even be waiting" and then I hear "vehicle dropped at your location" over and over so I look up and see they are coming all over me and I died.
    I respawn near the UAV trailer and thats when the vehicles started again I ran and got close to the trailer and thats when the other TA member came over to me and started shooting at me like he was trying to get my attention, I noticed that our commander had the TA tag, so I ask if a TA member was hacking because he was our commander and I just had a bunch of cars dropped on my head. I typed in, "I complain about a legitamate rule break and I get cars dropped on my head?" and the next thing I know it says "Banning *BS*Gun_Slinger for hacking"
    and then I get kicked

SO

I know, just move on, go to another server. I usually do, but that p1ssed me off because they accused me of having the commander hack. So I join their forum and make a post about it, a few of them understood but most of them copped an attitude with me, told me to get a life and some even threw out the accusation that I WAS using the commander hack because I looked up into the sky......WHAT?!?! of course I looked towards the sky, THERE WERE VEHICLES FALLING ON TOP OF ME
    Then they locked my thread, and changed the title to "Another CH suspect:Gunslinger"
    WHAT ARE THEY SMOKING???
    I couldnt even defend myself against their bashing of me on the forum, so I created another thread thanking them for that and told them from MY point of view it looks like a TA member was attempting to break a rule by being a commander and flying
    I make it known to everyone about it and the TA member(s) gets mad and drops cars on me to do 1 of 2 things.....either kill me OR make it look like I was hacking so I get kicked and the attention was diverted from himself.....looks like option 2 worked

I know, its just another "bad admin" story, but I just wanted to vent

Re: another bad admin story

some even threw out the accusation that I WAS using the commander hack because I looked up into the sky......WHAT?!?! of course I looked towards the sky, THERE WERE VEHICLES FALLING ON TOP OF ME
    Lmao...

Comment

Legitimate Rule break, mmm ROE doesnt say commanders cant fly, just most servers have it as a rule

Comment

I never go to the TA servers...But more and more, I seem to hear bad things about their servers...or is it Moongamers?

Comment

That kind of crap seems to be happening more and more lately.

I was playing SF wed. night on clanxxx SF server (64.34.195.113:16567) when I was banned. We played a couple maps of surge where I was on rebel ground pounding and taking a beating by some other clan's rolling armor convoy that just went flag to flag the entire round. then when we switched sides I figured it was time for some payback with the spetz helo. I'm not sure what my score was (im guessing around 30/1) when they got mad they couldn't take me down even after going into our uncap and trying to kill me with our own mobile AA (twice) and several static AA sites. They warned me to start taking flags (with an attack chopper ?!?) and then banned me within 10 seconds of the warning even though I hadn't even had another kill since the warning (hell I was even squad leader the whole time and no one spawned on me until 5 seconds before the ban).

^ there you can see the warnings and me coming down to repair and then banning me right after that.

I'm sorry xxxclan, you cant just ban someone because you:
          1. are losing
          2. cant kill 1 chopper
          3. got killed at a spawn when you had 5 other spawn point choices for most of the game.

also I should mention I noticed you kicked and banned at least 5 others for stupid reasons in the hour I was on your server. :thatsbad:
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
            I never go to the TA servers...But more and more, I seem to hear bad things about their servers...or is it Moongamers?
            Have you seen the moongamers rules?

Check them out if you're in need of a laugh

Comment

Is TA euro or US?
              Moongamers is US if I remember right.

Comment

TA is US I believe, oh they are holding tight with their teammates story, OBVIOUSLY he is the one making up the lies to cover his own a$$
                hes the guy they need to investigate, I told them I dont need their server I just want my name cleared

Comment

rtr clan server is an ok server for 24/7 wake have yet to see a hacker on it.

Comment

no rtr is the server that someone posted about already, they had a hacker on there shooting continuous rounds with AT and AA I believe, like I said someone posted a vid of it already

but I do still like playin there, I never had any trouble

Comment

Working...
                    X