Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF anything the the 6C is over poered not the 6E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF anything the the 6C is over poered not the 6E.

I dont think the g36e is to powerful, its burst fire has gotten me kille din cqc alot, the g36c is whats overpowered it has the accuracy of the 6e WITh fullauto?

Re: IF anything the the 6C is over poered not the 6E.

G36C used to be awesome when bf2 came out...now its total ****.

you can unload the whole thing in the guy and still wont kill him....6C does **** damage thats why people aviod it.

Comment

I use G36C alot

Comment

I prefer G36E because it has the 3 shot burst, the C is like a loaf of bread, the E is sliced bread ;D

Comment

i like the g36c alot..more than the g36e, but i prefer the 36c only in mid to long range fights. g36e is my gun for cqc for the burst. u ahve to be able to aim real well with the g36e to get its full potential

Comment

ironic how some instances random deviation can save u...in others...u r screwed.

6c ftw, use the thing in burst and aim for the head, damagae isnt a problem if you use its ACCURACY to fire burst at the head.

Comment

G36C seems to be the only weapon on BF2 at least for me, that avoids hit detection problems. You can kill a man from afar with 4 shots on single-shot. Up close, you need to empty nearly a whole clip into someone to down them, but it does it quickly and accurately.

It's got 4 magazines so you can space it out, and hold down a flag for awhile if you're smart, just remember with it, if from afar use single shot, but when close full auto all the time, otherwise you'll get ripped for lack of volume of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                I dont think the g36e is to powerful, its burst fire has gotten me kille din cqc alot, the g36c is whats overpowered it has the accuracy of the 6e WITh fullauto?
                fail.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                  fail.
                  Hmmm eddy returns to make another retarded post. I see your point, but I expect im just prejudice these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                    Hmmm eddy returns to make another retarded post. I see your point, but I expect im just prejudice these days.
                    Nope it aint retarded and kinda has a valid point.

People only talk about the G36E being overpowered more than the G36C because:

1) The G36E is used alot more than the G36C so ofc people will complain about it more.

2) The G36E comes with medpacks so people will be more willing to jump into groups of people then med afterwards. G36C users tend to stay further away from the main action so you don't notice it's power as much.

Comment

that one thing about 2142, the med packs dont heal you in a friggin instant alot more balanced, it may have some glitches but thats nothing that patches cant fix and at least bf2142 is balanced (ignore the anti voss nubs).

I can get more creative with c4 that medpacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                        Prejudice against unlocks or prejudice against Eddy?

Comment

I like the GK

Comment

i like the g36c because of the full auto

Comment

6K def. best of both worlds

Comment

Working...
                              X