The Funniest Round ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Funniest Round ever

I was playing on [FoS] Ranked Infantry Only server tonight. It of course was city maps. So we started of Mashtuur City [which by the way is HIGHLY under-rated!!]

I was commander of USMC for this particular round. Though it was only 6 v 6 [I think thats how little there was >.>] it was intense as the MEC kept working in a group to cap every flag one at a time lol. We got pushed back to the Hill flag, and as the continuous medic-whore nade-spamming L96A1-douches pushed, we fought them off valiantly, until they gave up lol.

I was in the guard tower over looking the road to the Hill, and I was a medic. Poor b@stards.. They'd hop over the ledge beneath me and never saw it coming lol! I'd pop em in the head a few times to get rid of em and duck, and repeated for a good ten minutes! Of course I rezzed my noob-ish morons that ran in plain sight expecting to own. Yeah, right?

There was an insatnce I was at the Mosque, crouching by the flag to cap it as the boys held them off at the Hotel [yeah they ALL were there...] and out of nowhere I see a sniper lob a nade at me, so naturally I hopped up and ran, but than an assault douche lobbed ANOTHEr, so I turned around and ran the other way, only see ANOTHER sniper lob one lol! The funny thing is, each nade bounce off the wall and killed their respective owner lmao! I only took a few minor hits, but it was hella funny to watch and tease.

We were MEC in the next round, which was Karkand, naturally. BTW it took nearly TWO HOURS in a 6 v 6 round to end. Jesus. Anyway. To the funny :yay:. I was sniper, M95, on top of the Square building over looking the road to the Hotel. I wasn't getting anywhere fast, so I starting randomly wasting my ammo [supply crate beside me]. I got two kills on two different occasions.. :shock: Nice. Also, I was RPKing the sorry suns of biznatches at the Gatehouse overlooking the bridge not concentrating on my rear. Well apparently, a sniper snuck over while I was busy otherwise, and was GOING to knife me, until I decided I was bored and turned around at the last second lmao! I RPKed his nut sack and laughed at the twisting body. Than proceeded to tea bag.

The last giggle moment was on that same round. We were fighting off USMC at Market as they started to attempt to surround us [they COULD have capped the Train Wreck and/or Suburbs...dumarses...] Naturally nade spamming occured. So i got frustrated and started lobbing my own grenade as I jumped on one of those stand [ya know] making an easy kill. ALL 6 player HAPPENED to come down the stairs directly across from the flag [ya knoowww] and I naded all six lmao! Their bodies flew as I quickly ran to tea bag and took up position again.

That's all. It was funny as hell to kill that sorry Sniper trying to knife me lol..:yay:

Re: The Funniest Round ever

HEY! I played that first round liar! You watched me! Hmph. No cookies for you mister!

Comment

You just got served by yourself, no cookies for delta..oooh Pwnt!

Nice story anyway, should of took screenys of the 6 kills with one nade :P

Comment

Awful lotta "so I tbagged" and "This douche"
        I think its hilarious that people are so sad that they'll tbag me after evading my knife, Someones bunny hopping like a *** cause they know they suck without their precious spacebar spam and I stab em but hitboxes save em, they kill me and have the nerve to tbag me. I just laugh and make sure to knife them the next time I see them and tbag em back.

Comment

Working...
        X