which headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which headset

Which headset should i purchase for BF2 from amazon.com?

Re: which headset

i prefer just to use a mic... i use a $12 one fine...

I just dont want to be seen around the house with a headset, they look kinda nerdy IMO

Comment

none of my family would really care if i was wearing a headset, however my mom would care if she head someone cussing over VOIP which is why i want to use a headset...

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
        i prefer just to use a mic... i use a $12 one fine...

I just dont want to be seen around the house with a headset, they look kinda nerdy IMO
        Agreed. Plus I really don't like using a headset. It much more fun to get the whole surround sound experience going, or even just 2.1's like I use.

Comment

I used a set of Plantronics for years, then 5 years ago I bought a pair of Medusa 5.1 Headset. Granted they take a bit of getting used to because although they are not heavy, they are heavier then a standard headset, obviously.

Surround sound makes SUCH a difference ingame and with these headset you get a breakout box with more cables than you'll every need. The ability to have either headset or speakers on, or both. Plus they come packaged in black satin will a red ribbon, like a naught underwear set....hehehe :drevil:

I've just bought a second set for my new system as my old set have a problem with mic, not bad for 5 years old and used very often! Lots of my friends now use this headset and even my son (and he's hard to please!)

Found an online shop with details showing the components and breakout system and check out how cheap they are:-

Medusa 5.1 surround headset

I really can't praise this product enough and no I don't have shares in the company :laugh:

Comment

I reckon get a jack port one. If you need your usb slots at the same time.

Comment

Medusa 5.1 Headset all the way

best ive ever used and ive used allot, theres a reason they are $125

heres a set on amazon slightly used for $75, thats a steal

if you dont want to spend a arm and leg ive heard good things about the new creative ones but i dont think they are 5.1

Comment

Sennheisier PC151 or PC161, or the USB versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead1nside
                  Sennheisier PC151 or PC161, or the USB versions.
                  Yep, sennheisiers if youve got the cash. If not I've "heard" the Steel Sound 4h's are gvfm.

oh hoho, what a pun!

Comment

Sennheisier HD201 & and just a get a cheap desk mic to go next to your monitor.

Comment

are u guys saying i just wear earphones and buy a cheap mic?

Comment

Working...
                      X