Custom SF map crashes while loading ingame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom SF map crashes while loading ingame

I created a small map for SF but it always crashes while loading. I get this error message: Texture not found: menu/usmc/minimap_cp. I have textured the whole map. I have taken all of the static objects for the carrier from Iron Gator and have assembled it almost all of it. How can I fix this?

Re: Custom SF map crashes while loading ingame

have you generated a minimap for your map?

Comment

Thanks for the answer. How do you generate the minimap though. And also since I haven't been able to test it do I have to do anything extra to get the elevator for the carrier working? Sorry my response is so late but I lost power on Saturday and it just came on today.

Comment

this is not a minimap issue this is a missing icon from the menu client file most likely you have somthing in your map that requires the minimap_cp messing with the menu stuff is hard to explain in text. click on my teamspeak icon on the botton corner of my post and i will explain it as it has atelas to create and they have to be rendered by a tool.

but to create a minimap click on the show minimap on the editor in the dock on the right it should create a minimap then go into you editor folder of your map and get the mini map DDS file and move it to the hud folder in the minimap folder, Rename it to the ingame map and wala its a minimap.

Comment

Working...
        X