Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thats not fair

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
    Tip is to stay away from Oli Every time we pub togther we get kicked, banned or at least threatened by the admins
    In all honesty i can't remember playing with you and both of us getting kicked or banned.

You make it sound like i'm a trouble maker and a bad influence on other players :laugh:

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
    Good point, I was playing with him at the time.

Must be a curse...
    And yes i've played with you and you got banned and left me soloing in the bomber before i realised you had left the pilot seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
      Tip is to stay away from Oli Every time we pub togther we get kicked, banned or at least threatened by the admins
      Yea, i had the same thing. It seems to be Oli's bad luck.

Comment

the {95th} server is always a good server, but i know why u got kicked, it atuo kicks any random player to allow a admin to connect, this has happened to me many times. dont take it personal as they are good admins

Comment

I caught a member of the 95th glitching in Warlord. He got banned!

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
            Yea, i had the same thing. It seems to be Oli's bad luck.
            COme off it, how many times have you been banned or kicked while playing with me. Huh?

Comment

lol, im joking. I have never been banned from a server, and the only times i have ever been kicked is for admin room and high ping. Im a good boy!

Comment

Working...
              X