Olesko Incursion @ datorbutiken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olesko Incursion @ datorbutiken

Olesko Incursion @ datorbutiken all weekend!

Our server #8 will be running incursion mode only all weekend.

Incursion - Incursion is an objective mode. This mode plays different then what you're perhaps used to in battlefield. You only have 1 life, spawnkits are restricted and ammo is limited. Teamwork is vital on this mode. One team defends the flags, the other team attacks. If the attacking team manages to capture one of the flags in the given amount of time they win. If the defending team manages to keep their flags for the given amount of time the defending team wins. Also of course, if you manage to kill the entire enemy team you win as well.//PoE Manual

When: Friday August 24th 1200 CET - Monday August 27th 1200 CET
    Server: datorbutiken.com #8 PoE2 1.8 StatsTracked
    IP: 212.247.85.243 Port: 16567
    Slots: 32
    Friendly Fire: ON

Re: Olesko Incursion @ datorbutiken

wewt! glad to see it guys

Hope some people get in to try it out.

Comment

very cool, i must admit i haven't gotten a chance to play incursion yet but i tend to be a gung ho player......can medics revive in incursion mode?

Comment

Sounds like this is when I need to try out POE again, didn't have a chance to download the new version cos POE released the same time as PR and i was busy with that

I will (try) to be there! (conditions apply )

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
          very cool, i must admit i haven't gotten a chance to play incursion yet but i tend to be a gung ho player......can medics revive in incursion mode?
          As of 1.8, yes. You can't toss med bags though.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
            Yes, but while I had fun playing it on the TG server, I honestly think something needs to be tweaked to retain the core of incursion. The only idea I have come up with though is making medic a pick-up kit.

That and the fact as soon as you switch to incursion mode you drop off the server list...maybe throwing an incursion mode in there while still listing as conquest.

I dunno, play it and get back on the thread and voice your opinion on how the medics reviving work or don't work if you don't mind. I'm curious about other people's opinions on the matter.

Comment

Olesko Keep - Incursion Mode

From this very moment, till Monday morning (CEST), datorbutiken.com's PoE-server #8 is running Olesko Keep @ Incursion

Server: datorbutiken.com #8 PoE2 1.8 StatsTracked
              IP-address: 212.247.85.243:16567
              Map size: 32
              Free slots: 40
              Friendly Fire: ON!

NB! The server is located in Sweden!

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
              X