BF2 Top score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Top score

I haven't played BF2 in months. The game just is too time consuming and time is $$. I found this old screenshot, brings back memories of 1 person systematically destroying the USMC forces. If the US is ever acting extremely gay holler and I just might reinstall bf2 just to stomp on their asses again :salute:!

Re: BF2 Top score

Carrier rape with the J10?

Comment

It's not so huge score. I saw scores over 200 on Wake Island

Comment

0/73 is impressive. But I'm betting it's aircraft not infantry

Comment

Looking at the rest of the scores the round was a pure rape fest of the carrier.

Comment

dude, J-10 and rapeing the carrier, why dont you actually get some skill, and go 107-0 in a F-35 just like colony?

wait, bf2 is all noob J-10wore/rammers/nadespammers

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
              dude, J-10 and rapeing the carrier, why dont you actually get some skill, and go 107-0 in a F-35 just like colony?
              Not saying he's not skilled; but once you've got the J-10's down on wake, it's pretty easy to get high scores just by raping the airfield constantly. Not letting the jets or helo's get up.

Your only real dangers are a group of enemies hellbent on getting you down with AA or the occasional ramming of a UAV.

Here's one of my high scores...

If that isn't rape, I don't know what is

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                Not saying he's not skilled; but once you've got the J-10's down on wake, it's pretty easy to get high scores just by raping the airfield constantly. Not letting the jets or helo's get up.

Your only real dangers are a group of enemies hellbent on getting you down with AA or the occasional ramming of a UAV.

Here's one of my high scores...

If that isn't rape, I don't know what is

still, a J-10, sad...

Comment

Comment

still, a J-10, sad...
                    it wasnt a j10 ur ****ing moron read his post

Comment

still, a J-10, sad...
                      Wow you're a tit.

The person at the top with 323 points, thats me.

We were both in a chopper.

If he was in a J10 raping why has he got a bigger teamscore? KDA's... i dont think so.:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post

Please, when I see people post high scores like 200, 300, etc etc, it means absolutely NOTHING to me if I look over and see their ratio is crap. If you have deaths in double digits it just whips away all credit for me.

It is BEYOND easy to be on karkand infantry only or any other map with LITTLE players with a LONG round and rack up scores like that. If you're going to play in servers like that, AT LEAST, go 50-5.

Comment

wait, bf2 is all noob J-10wore/rammers/nadespammers

*sigh*
                          ur point is? ur complaing cuz u cant fly and also u never nade spam? everyone does even privates

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso View Post
                            Please, when I see people post high scores like 200, 300, etc etc, it means absolutely NOTHING to me if I look over and see their ratio is crap. If you have deaths in double digits it just whips away all credit for me.

It is BEYOND easy to be on karkand infantry only or any other map with LITTLE players with a LONG round and rack up scores like that. If you're going to play in servers like that, AT LEAST, go 50-5.
                            I actually posted them because i thought my K/D ratio through the round was good, not simply because of the score. 80-30 isn't bad is it?
                            Plus, stop flaming people in this topic. If you don't like it, leave the thread.

Comment

Nothing special, but I just thought id remind oli and alex of that killing spree I had of about 10, and they were my only victims :P

Comment

Working...
                              X