Why cant i find the icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant i find the icon

When i installed both expansions Euro Force and Armored Fury i cant find the icons. I checked the program files directory and nothing there would it be in documents?

Re: Why cant i find the icon

There are no icons, just launch normal bf2 and you will be able to join af and ef servers

Comment

hmm ok umm when i try to join it says i have modified content and how do i switch expansion packs to another account

Comment

Originally posted by -HAF- mo_money View Post
        hmm ok umm when i try to join it says i have modified content and how do i switch expansion packs to another account
        Do you have all of your patches up to date?

There is no difference in joining EF and AF servers versus vanilla BF. Just start BF and join servers that are playing the expansions.

Comment

no no its not like that i use ea link which allows one account to have the expansions and rite now its not on the account i want it to be so when i join a server on the other account and it says i need the expansions to play but when i use the one that does have the expansions says i have modified content and no its not the patches cus if i repatched i wouldnt be able to play on servers

Comment

Originally posted by -HAF- mo_money View Post
            no no its not like that i use ea link which allows one account to have the expansions and rite now its not on the account i want it to be so when i join a server on the other account and it says i need the expansions to play but when i use the one that does have the expansions says i have modified content and no its not the patches cus if i repatched i wouldnt be able to play on servers
            punctuate much?

Comment

Working...
            X