Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best place to check out my stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the best place to check out my stats?

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
    I always wondered why this site doesn't include stats ...I mean, how can you call it TOTAL BF2, and not include stats?
    It did for a while, don't quite remember what went wrong with it. If you go to your User CP > Edit Profile, you will see a blank asking for your PID.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
      It did for a while, don't quite remember what went wrong with it. If you go to your User CP > Edit Profile, you will see a blank asking for your PID.
      well I think it may be somewhat of a good thing as the site goes down enough as it is.

Comment

www.bf2s.com - is my favourite, has a good layout of your badges and your times in vehicles etc.

www.bf2tracker.com - has a good layout aswell, and it also has a good layout for your kills, deaths and fragrate.

Comment

so how do i fix the stats bar so that it could tell my progress? Or is it glitched?

Comment

Originally posted by tony007
            so how do i fix the stats bar so that it could tell my progress? Or is it glitched?

That might be why...?

Comment

I don't get what he's saying. Can anyone simplify what he's saying?? "ie if you have 25k...blah blah"?

btw...what is the reason?

Comment

your status bar will be white untill you reach 50k IF you have all the badges before you reach 50k.

Comment

Originally posted by tony007
                  I don't get what he's saying. Can anyone simplify what he's saying?? "ie if you have 25k...blah blah"?

btw...what is the reason?
                  It's not that hard.

You need all of the listed badges before the 20,000 points to rank to First Sergeant. If you already have 20,000+ points but you don't have the required badges for 1st Sgt, you can not achieve the rank of 1st Sgt. You will be able to pass that rank and your next rank promotion will be Master Gunnery Sergeant, with a required 50,000 points.

Same goes for Sergeant Major, you need all of the listed badges before the 50,000 points to rank to Sgt Maj. If you already have 50,000+ points but you don't have the required badges for Sgt Maj, you can not achieve the rank of Sgt Maj. You will be able to pass that rank and your next rank promotion will be 2nd Lieutenant, with a required 60,000 points.

Visit here, http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php, for more info on rank promotions.

Make sense to you?

Comment

It's not that hard.

You need all of the listed badges before the 20,000 points to rank to First Sergeant. If you already have 20,000+ points but you don't have the required badges for 1st Sgt, you can not achieve the rank of 1st Sgt. You will be able to pass that rank and your next rank promotion will be Master Gunnery Sergeant, with a required 50,000 points.

Same goes for Sergeant Major, you need all of the listed badges before the 50,000 points to rank to Sgt Maj. If you already have 50,000+ points but you don't have the required badges for Sgt Maj, you can not achieve the rank of Sgt Maj. You will be able to pass that rank and your next rank promotion will be 2nd Lieutenant, with a required 60,000 points.

Make sense to you?
                    makes perfect sense...and the grammar's a little better too.

Comment

I tried several sites and created, added links in internet explorers favorite list to four of them. That way Im almost always assured of a correct response to my stats question. If I were you I would try them all and see which one I like the most and use that one or in my case i couldnt decide so I have links to 4 of them. Good Luck . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

It's not that hard.

Make sense to you?
                        your sig blows

Comment

Originally posted by booya8
                          your sig blows
                          Who are you...?

Comment

that man is booya8

Comment

Working...
                            X