Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best place to check out my stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best place to check out my stats?

What's the best place to check out my stats, medals, badges, and progress for next rank?

I also have a problem. I have 25200 points and the progress bar in BFHQ is full white. It says that my next rank is First Sergeant and my current rank is master sergeant. I thought you'd give up the first sergeant position if you don't have the required badges for it. What's up? i can't see my progress.

Re: What's the best place to check out my stats?

well the best stat site is bf2s.com, as for your bar being full, when you start another round you will probally rank up if you meet all the prerequisites.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
      well the best stat site is bf2s.com, as for your bar being full, when you start another round you will probally rank up if you meet all the prerequisites.
      I got all the badges required before 25k. Medic, assault, knife, pistols, etc. Still, the bar is still white. I also got like 100 points after i got the badges to see if the rank will update, but it wouldn't.

Comment

for bf2s.com its not the fastest. it wont update unless you check and when u check, u have to wait maybe 1-2 minutes cuz theres usually a line. so i also recommend bf2player.com or bf2tracker.com. theyre a bit faster than bf2s.

oh and u CANT get 1st sgt. once u hit master sgt, ur next rank is either sgt major or master gunner sgt. no 1st sgt. sorry

Comment

i'm a fan of bf2s.com but yeah its fairly slow to update at times :/

Comment

Bf2tracker.com

Comment

Originally posted by tony007 View Post
              I got all the badges required before 25k. Medic, assault, knife, pistols, etc. Still, the bar is still white. I also got like 100 points after i got the badges to see if the rank will update, but it wouldn't.
              you have to get them all before 20k not 25k

Comment

Originally posted by tony007 View Post
                What's the best place to check out my stats, medals, badges, and progress for next rank?

I also have a problem. I have 25200 points and the progress bar in BFHQ is full white. It says that my next rank is First Sergeant and my current rank is master sergeant. I thought you'd give up the first sergeant position if you don't have the required badges for it. What's up? i can't see my progress.
                I disagree with the others here ... in my opinion the
                http://www.bf2player.com/ site is much better laid out... give it a look and let us know what your thoughts are :salute:

Comment

if you reach your goal of 25,000 for the next rank it sometimes doesnt promote you until the next day when you play again. thats what happend when i got 2nd lieutenant, i stayed up till 4 am trying to get it and never did. my global was around 61,000 (i needed 60,000) but 2 days later i got promoted when i knifed some sniper not paying attention

Comment

bf2s updates by looking at your stats in BFhq if you scroll down you will see a thing that says last update and next update. When you load a page of a person who has not had a bf2s stat update within the last 2 hours they are put in a quene to get your stats updated.

Comment

Statistieken, artikelen, nieuwsberichten over verschillende producten, onderwerpen en branches.

its the best format,cleanest and loads the fastest.

all those otherones are too messy.

Comment

http://www.bf2s.com
                        http://www.bf2tracker.com
                        http://www.bf2player.com
                        http://www.bf2stats.nl
                        http://www.formitron.com
                        http://www.bf2stats.com

There the ones I know of, just use the one you prefer. There isn't one that is "the best" in my opinion.

Oh yeah and there's that one by EA that was released two years late.

Comment

i use BF2s mainly but when thats slow or i want more detail i go bf2player

thought i'm mostly finding everything abit slow, normally during the week BFHQ will update within 5 minutes after a round ends, but atm it isn't

Comment

Statistieken, artikelen, nieuwsberichten over verschillende producten, onderwerpen en branches.

An update is available every 30 minutes, it will update when you load the page. Good for checking your stats after every round. Clean layout, easy to use, etc.

Comment

I use BF2s.com, because its detail is best. The drawback is its also slow (updates in 2 hour intervals), but when I don't want to wait, I go to BF2Player.com ...it updates more often. I also agree that BF2stats.nl is very, very good. The only real difference I see, and what I like about BF2s.com, is that it includes roadkills with vehicle kills. The helo stats on BF2Player and BF2stats.nl, don't include the roadkills, which is close to a thousand kills not included in that stat for me. (lol ...but I like the 'favorite victims' list better on BF2Player.com)

I always wondered why this site doesn't include stats ...I mean, how can you call it TOTAL BF2, and not include stats?

tony007 ...if you post the link to your stats, it would probably be easy to see why you haven't ranked up ...just a suggestion...have fun out there. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X