Time to quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to quit?

Jesus Christ. Round after round, day after day, I feel my hitreg is getting worse with each second that passes. This has been a very unfortunate time for me in chopper whoring as my TV-missiles are passing straight through or otherwise missing targets I would normally hit (eg.: missile to the tail of a chopper moving slowly). Although I will likely dominate the map with a good pilot, I am missing an enormous number of TV-M's and I really feel bad when that happens. I feel as I am becoming the very kind of players I hate: clueless noobs who go around wasting the chopper.

Choppers barely evading, jeeps, and to a completely absurd level - transport helos are escaping my TV-Missiles. Bad bad sign. :shakehead:. As I am ready to redline myself, I noticed bad hitreg when groundpounding too. It's really absurd when I unload my AK - point blank, while prone, on a target standing still and I have to waste half my magazine to kill him. A lot of the shots don't register (can't see the X mark).

Could all this be a hardware problem or it's me who's getting worse and worse? If that's the case, I might as well quit before people start redlining me - with a reason. :|:

Re: Time to quit?

...or you could start your career of nursing.

"Thou shalt not kill!"

Just run healing people. U will get much more friends on the field playing like that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Where u just playing FCW? I was an hour ago. I headshotted, not chest, headshotted 4 guys in a row with the l96a1, even saw the beige puff of smoke, and i didnt get **** for kills. That deserved an alt-f4, and i was thinking the same thing as you. Hopefully i get bioshock soon :yay:

Comment

Sleep on it. Don't quit.

If the BF2 community lost you, that'd mean one more stupid clueless noob hopping in the gunner seat for a pilot that deserves better, when you could be sittin' there.

Comment

Might just move to another area of BF2? Jets or Infantry?

Comment

Or try to give BF2 a rest for a week or two and see how you feel.

For me it was about 3 months when 2142 came out. I totally stopped playing, then when 2142 got boring I got back into BF2 and now I'm addicted again.

Yeah but the hit detection still sucks balls, I hear ya on that one. My missle flew through 3 stationary transport helos IN THE SAME ROUND today.
            I feel your pain.

Comment

I am one of the best chopper gunner, I know you play in *TA* WAKE MADNESS 24/7, meet me there I'll talk to you in a squad.

Comment

Hit reg can get very bad sometimes, i once had bad reg for 2 days straight and could not hit an enemy never mind kill him,and i was finishing rounds like 3-17 and worse sometimes, and then just as quick as the bad reg came it left and i have not had that problem since, it could be a very good idea to keep a very close eye on your ping too,as its possable to enter a server and forget to look at the ping or to even have ping spikes were your ping could jump well above 200ms.
                For me after i had the bad hit reg i made sure to keep my ping below 50ms.

Comment

Lol. Try APCs and their 1337 blast radius

Comment

Try some of the popular mods...most have weapons that are much more accurate/lethal. Granted you won't find much TV missile action but the helis are still a lot of fun too.

Comment

take a break, we all have bad days, or even slumps

Comment

just dont jump off a bridge or something stupid because you cant TV anymore, if your goin to do that use the bridge on Mastuur that way you can respawn
                        people have bad days, I even miss ........................................OCCASIONAL LY

Comment

Originally posted by klown View Post
                          I am one of the best chopper gunner, I know you play in *TA* WAKE MADNESS 24/7, meet me there I'll talk to you in a squad.
                          ROFL, turn off downloaded_skill.exe off then play.

:laugh:

On-topic, is it possible your connection just got f*cked up by your ISP doing line maintenance?

Comment

just take a few days off then come back.

Comment

start playing support a bit where u wont notice the missing as much. even as sniper is really bad cause i miss so much cause of it

Comment

Working...
                              X