Aussie clans beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie clans beware!

Just thought i'd give our aussie BF2 community a heads up on the following player who was caught hacking into ADP clan's website today. As a result his IP has been banned, and i would suggest you avoid this player like the plague WOLLONGONGWIZKID http://bf2s.com/player/62531954/ - he is also a self confessed macro user and often refers to himself as leetmacro. If clans suspect anything out of the ordinary within their forums, please investigate further! Ok the plot thickens - it seems his CD key has been banned - this lad has been in these clans within a three to four month period -

The clan list grows [ADP], H1i, <{AU}>, [MERC], PWNDby =AA= SAS_, and eX|sT - application denied at AFO now applying at tR|!

Cheers, Gas

Re: Aussie clans beware!

wow i actually played over a few servers with that guy and had him in my squad.

Comment

macros are legal...

Comment

holy **** i played with him and accused him of hacking !!! he just kept denying it !

HAHAHA I KNEW IT !

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
          macros are legal...
          Really? I heard they arn't...

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
            Really? I heard they arn't...

No, i think they are allowed but are just not liked by many players as it will make their actions quicker.
            I think people who don't hack or glitch will not use them at all as they's players are all about fair play,it will be mainly used by glitchers IMO as people like that tend to cheat in life too.

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
              No, i think they are allowed but are just not liked by many players as it will make their actions quicker.
              I think people who don't hack or glitch will not use them at all as they's players are all about fair play,it will be mainly used by glitchers IMO as people like that tend to cheat in life too.
              Macros aren't 'legal', punkbuster has been kicking for using them for months.

They don't just make actions quicker, in some cases they enable players to do things they otherwise couldn't, like turtling as it's called.

Comment

It seems Wizkid has created a new account - http://bf2s.com/player/108555157/ since having his cd key banned!

Comment

potshot_007 how inventive, ive never seen this guy around but im internode only, any suggestions on other good aus servers?

Comment

Working...
                  X