Cd-Key Invalid?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd-Key Invalid?!?!?!

Hey sup all This is my in-game name Pulse1993 Ive been playing BF2 for quite awhile now and i don't know for some reason when i go to get into this server Called
    Sexy i get an error box saying

"Game Messgae"
    Invalid Cd-Key

is it some kind of glitch or what

~Pulse1993

Re: Cd-Key Invalid?!?!?!

is yours banned?

Comment

Can't find what you are looking for? Here is some content on the top issues to help resolve your problem.

Go there. We can't help you.

Comment

Umm... Don't go to the sexy server any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
          Umm... Don't go to the sexy server any more?
          but they are soooooooo sexy :laugh: ^^ common sense, theirs like 2000 bf2 servers

Comment

No its not banned i don't know what it is last time i played was on Sunday and i got on today and thats what it said
            No its not banned

Comment

idk wat to say, go to EA

Comment

theres an easy fix (this mite bethe 1000th time ive written this so i have it memorized )
                go to
                STart > run > type "regedit" and press ok
                navigate
                HKEY LOCAL MACHINE / Software / ELECTRONIC ARTS / EA GAMES / BATTLEFIELD 2

in that u should find a folder called ergc, open that and then on ur right hand side, double click on "(DEFAULT)" and then in the value date part, delete everything in there and type "x9392" w/o the quotes and then ur cdkey right after that WITHOUT the hyphens dashes so it looks like

x9392DMVFH29372DKS where the DMVFH... is ur cd key then press ok and u should b set

Comment

I can't find my cd-key thats the qwhole thing and i don't want to reinstall or take any chances but is there any way to recover my cd-key

I cant find my cd key yeah i can't i looked all over my house can't find it and is there any way to locate it in a redme or any sort of way

I cant find it i looked everywhere for it is there a way to locate the cd key on a readme file of some sort of locating it

Comment

The only way to get your cdkey is if you registered the game with EA using the "register this product" link in your [start > eagames > bf2] menu. if you registered you can log back into EA's website and retrieve your key.

If you have patched bf2 to 1.41 (actually an earlier patch, but i cant remember which one), then your key is now encrypted and you wont be able to find out what is was by looking through the windows registry.

try doing what ConscriptVirus said to do with the "x9392" thing. that actually works.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Can't find the CD key... hmmm...

Probably means you need a new game (i.e. buy it, or send EA an email for them to send you the registered CD key). There are ways to get it in the "regedit" but I'm too lazy.

Comment

Pulse, this is your lucky day.. Bestbuy has BF2 on sale for $9.99. I would buy it asap, if you dont think you can find your booklet with the cdkey.

Shop Battlefield 2 Windows at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

holy shi* $9.99...wow

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                            Pulse, this is your lucky day.. Bestbuy has BF2 on sale for $9.99. I would buy it asap, if you dont think you can find your booklet with the cdkey.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1099387490658
                            dude i totally saw that awesome! i might buy that for my friend for his bday now thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X