• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cought another hacker! *WoA* Saint-Skittles

And on IO Karkand? Wtf? Why?

And now to figure out why it's doing SSR1 when I told it to do ssr2 :/

Re: Cought another hacker! *WoA* Saint-Skittles

No idea why they enjoy playing with **** graphics like that :S will never understand that...

Comment

Interesting logic:

I'm poor, so I play BF2 at 20fps, with all settings at low, I know! I'll buy this $100 cheat which will make the graphics even crappier!

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
        Interesting logic:

I'm poor, so I play BF2 at 20fps, with all settings at low, I know! I'll buy this $100 cheat which will make the graphics even crappier!
        and get skill that change you from a crapy player to an average player!

Comment

It's not bad graphics, he just turned off the sky (i.e. no/black sky) to get more fps and left fog behind which makes it look like poor graphics.
          You shouldn't ban him, turning off the sky gives no advantage and I don't see any other hacks in the SS. Frankly, I think there should be a button for turning the sky off/on in the the player options but EA is to lazy for that.

Comment

Frankly, I think there should be a button for turning the sky off/on in the the player options but EA is to lazy for that.
            Why? Should there be a button for turning off the ground too? And turning off buildings? That's retarded.

Comment

i think the game would suck if the sky is off, it wouldn't be as fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
                It's not bad graphics, he just turned off the sky (i.e. no/black sky) to get more fps and left fog behind which makes it look like poor graphics.
                You shouldn't ban him, turning off the sky gives no advantage and I don't see any other hacks in the SS. Frankly, I think there should be a button for turning the sky off/on in the the player options but EA is to lazy for that.

Actually, when I had my old computer that got an average of 25 FPS and I looked straight up at the sky, my FPS shot way up.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
                  There is a MAJOR adantage to finding people on the sillhoute of buildings. And taking out snipers. No lens flare either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                    Actually, when I had my old computer that got an average of 25 FPS and I looked straight up at the sky, my FPS shot way up.
                    Well thats because all the crap on the ground compared to sky alone is nothing. But with all that stuff + the sky, i could see where it could cause less performance.

Comment

No sky would cause it to look unrealistic and unbelievable, which in turn i think affects gameplay. Itl just be like "why the hell am i killing people in a brown city with black sky, but litten up alleyways?"

just gey.

Comment

The reason why the sky takes some of your performance power is because HDR lighting and ray tracing altogether take up CPU time. Because your dealing with somewhat complicated math involving planes, vectors, etc it becomes resource intensive.

Comment

The no sky would also be a big help on maps with jets or helos....there is definitely a big advantage to it and that player should be banned.

Comment

Pityfull, he should use it on Dragon Valley, what a waste on Karkand..

Comment

its also a console command that you can type in or enter into one of your .con files

Comment

Working...
                              X