• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats wrong with this ss

Originally posted by beanstalk View Post
    If your trying to be funny
    HEY! Ohio State rocks.:yay:

EDIT: but yes, i agree that he failed miserably at being funny.

Comment

so did anyone figure out what the deal is with that minimap? is it because of a flashbang or grenade explosion?
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The problem with the SS, hmmmmmmmmm, its boring me! j/k, i think its some sort of glitch

Comment

I've always been curious, do the posters of "find whats wrong with this picture" threads actually know what's wrong and they are just testing the knowledge of the public, or they they don't know neither and they wanna find out for themselves whats actually wrong.

Comment

actually, I DONT know
            me and the person who took the ss was wondering why there wasnt any icons in the mini and wondered if the mini looked different.....Scinto said the SAME EXACT thing as me when he said it looked like part of the commander screen being zoomed in that much and still crystal clear
            the part that is in question is the mini map, the rest of the ss is explainable, hes against the wall so its dark, if the icons are not in the mini because of flash bang then he wouldnt be able to see his clay and the icons in front of him, the blur of the claymore to me actually looks more like the blur from splash you get from an arty strike
            you should be able to see the player himself in the mini

Comment

If you're saying that a flash bang removed the ability to see the other icons, then no the player should not see himself in the minimap either. Flashbangs remove all objects from the minimap until vision returns to normal.

Comment

hes a claymore spammer?

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                  If you're saying that a flash bang removed the ability to see the other icons, then no the player should not see himself in the minimap either. Flashbangs remove all objects from the minimap until vision returns to normal.
                  no, if the flashbang removed the mini map icons then 2 things

1) you wouldnt see the medic symbol in the minimap
                  2) you wouldnt see the med packs in front of him or the distance markers from him to med packs

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                  You know, it is real hard to say.

Third, you killed all those cats with 1 claymore and nice to see you still have another in inventory.
                  he could have layed the clays and then picked up ammo packs and was ready to lay more once he seen his kills

Comment

Working...
                  X