Fifa 07 VS Winning Eleven 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 07 VS Winning Eleven 9

Which game is the better of the two? I personally like Fifa 07 better, even though the gameplay isn't as good as Winning eleven 9. I just like the feel of it when I'm playing, for example: In Fifa 07, there is a mode called manager mode and what you do is you are the manager a club of your choice, and you basically have to deal with the average manager stuff, and if you do a bad job, you will get fired, which then means you will have to pick a new club to manage for the next season. In Winning Eleven 9 (had roughly the same release date as Fifa 07), there really isn't any modes like manager mode, except there is one called: "Master League". What you do is buy a club with awful players, and your goal is make them into stars and buy the "star" players, but I just didn't find this mode very...addictive.

The commentators on Winning eleven 9 are very boring, yet the ones on Fifa 07 have a lot of flare and excitment when something, for example: A team almost scores or they are building a nice play. The music in the menu's on Fifa 07 is very modern, but the ones on Winning Eleven 9, are like elevator music, and get very, very annoying.

So, overall, in my opinion, I think Fifa 07 is better then Winning Eleven 9.

Re: Fifa 07 VS Winning Eleven 9

I used to be obsessed with winning eleven (or pro evo as its called here) but havent played it in a while, maybe i should pick it up again

Comment

Re: Fifa 07 VS Winning Eleven 9

I hate Futball games, its all about Football games!

Comment

Working...
      X