Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant seem to get night vision to work....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant seem to get night vision to work....

When i'm playing online...when i'm pressing the default(7)and all 7's i'm not getting any night vision.I can't find it also in the options-controls,it only has parachute.Anyone else having this problem?Am i doing something wrong?

Any ideas or sugg would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Cant seem to get night vision to work....

Are you sure you're trying to use it on night maps in special forces?

Comment

I thought the default was 9?

Comment

Well yes.... night maps...it seems almost every map i ever played is dark.

Says in the booklet 7

Comment

LOL. Default is 7, and the only 3 night maps are Night Flight, Devil's Perch and Leviathan.

BF won't allow you to use them on any other map (mostly because they become useless in that situation).

Comment

Okay again is it the 7 on the number board.If read that other people who can change the default setting.I don't even see the setting under controls and options.

Not asking about BF and thats obvious if it's daylight.Talking about special forces.

Comment

yeh, theres only 3 maps on special forces that you can use it on, and they have been mentioned above

as for remapping it in control options it doesn't say night vision more "weapon 7" or words to that effect

Comment

Well my SF booklet says that the default for night vision is the number key 7 and the default for gas mask is the number key 8 (which it is for me). And it doesn't matter which key you press, as long as it's a 7/8 :P

Comment

Working...
                X