Ghosts BF2 Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts BF2 Editor

I am in the process of making new Battlefield 2 Mod tools for my Modification,
    Path to Victory. Of which is my BF2 exporter and BF2 editor, named Ghosts BF2 exporter and Ghosts BF2 editor. I will need to change the name for distinct likeness of the original Battlefield creation software.

Here is a picture of the "Create" area. NOTE, remember to maximise the window to view picture fully.

I would like some suggestions for names at this stage

This Editor will have most of the functions of most Editors although one thing I have in mind is to make it "simple" so anyone can create a map and texture it in seconds without needed a stream of tutorials, don’t get me wrong, I like all of the BF2 tools out there. I just thought I would make my own.

• Easy terrain tools
    • Texture editor
    • Level editing
    • Easy access to all tools
    • More features on way

Thank you.

Re: Ghosts BF2 Editor

easyedit bf2?

easymod

modghost

lol not very good but i tried

Comment

Wow great idea! not sure of a name but a damn great tool if all goes well.

DummyEditor??

Comment

I don't believe its possible to make the mapping side of things easy

Comment

mapping can be made easy, you just need to think of what code to put in lol, but as a good name "Ghostly Editor" but man if you make this and its decent, i sir thank you

I can't stand the BF2 Editor, its just full of crap imho, like wtf is a family or a child? (yes i know what they are in real life for those of you who think your funny when your just smacktards)

But goodluck

Comment

It's the fact that I really liked the original Battle craft editor, I have never been disappointed with it EVER. It was great and so so, simplistic. The BF2 editor is not that bad with loads of features but this in turn makes it more complex.

Comment

Working...
            X