Aim Botter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Botter?

I was playing Infantry only in War is Hell server and some guy name Quebec ( I do not remember it but it was something along thoes lines of Qube then i cant remember the end) was getting kills with a STV ( w/e its called) every 2 seconds he had 50 - 5 by the end of the round ( could have been luck but i dont think so, no one brakes more then 40 normaly in a game). I dident belive it when people where typing it up but i seen it my self, Me and some guy in my squad where running though the door in karkand by the wearhouse when he fierd 2 shots and killed us both, one and then the other. I dont have any proof dident care much but if u play agenst him just be warned. He might have been banned from the server because a bunch of people reported him so i dont know but just so you know.

Re: Aim Botter?

Yes, aimbotter. They're very easy to dodge, even in the open if you bunnyhop, crouch and strafe simultaneously (it will jerk your view when done right) - this throws their downloaded skill off completely and you end up seeing a hail of virtual bullets hit the ground next to you.

Comment

I would suggest talking to your parents, and have them demand their money back from your local school system. The school system has failed you miserably. Get used to saying, "do you want fries with that?" :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
        Yes, aimbotter. They're very easy to dodge, even in the open if you bunnyhop, crouch and strafe simultaneously (it will jerk your view when done right) - this throws their downloaded skill off completely and you end up seeing a hail of virtual bullets hit the ground next to you.
        Yeah but i wasent exepecting that it was my first time running into one and i only seen him once and he killed us the second we ran though the door we where ntoe evn behind eachother but close and and died 1 after the other and he left the server after that.

Originally posted by USI_Krusher View Post
        I would suggest talking to your parents, and have them demand their money back from your local school system. The school system has failed you miserably. Get used to saying, "do you want fries with that?" :shakehead:
        you have 1800 hours played on this game, I think thats enough said.

Comment

u shouldve taken a screen shot so u could get his name right. then u can track him down and just find and tk him over and over. thatd be enuff to settle for revenge

Comment

Was it the War is Hell IO server? I like that server, good place to find good fights. Some good players in there.

Comment

I had the same kind of problem recently as well. a guy playing with a sniper kit and using the L96. He ended the round with around 75 kills or so. He was getting head shots like none other, got me several times on the run. I looked up his stats and he was only average with the sniper kit so you have to wonder about that...

Comment

Originally posted by AvEnGeR1 View Post
                was getting kills with a STV ( w/e its called) every 2 seconds he had 50 - 5 by the end of the round ( could have been luck but i dont think so, no one brakes more then 40 normaly in a game).
                Heh, STV is a lot of different things, but not a gun. You're thinking of the SVD, the MEC stock sniper rifle. And though you might think he is hacking, the SVD is a formidable weapon in the hands of a pro. I play on the United Kingdom Special Forces [UKSF] server quite a bit and they have a Colonel named HurschtiWurschti in their clan who is insane with the SVD. It's a thing of beauty, but at the same time something you fear. He consistantly goes 4:1 or 5:1 with his kill:death ratio as MEC sniper. He's at something like 24,000:5,000 kills:deaths with the sniper kit overall.

So yeah, believe it or not, there are some people who absolutely rock the SVD. You just ran into the wrong guy.

Comment

It's certainly doable with the SVD, but then again, I've played on a number of servers that would insta-ban any SVD wonders as they call them.

Comment

2 consecutive headshots while running through a door isnt as "doable" as one might think. SVD botters are more rampant than ever but mostly on I/O servers.

Take this scenerio.....2 teammates run up on a sniper around a corner. 1 is a medic (g36e) the other assault (m16A2). The sniper goes prone no less than 2 feet away holding an SVD. Its pretty obvious what the outcomes going to be, right? Wrong!! 4 shots and a second later 2 bodies hit the floor and the sniper gets up.

Thats what happened to a buddy an myself. I just laugh....we were running with 3 other clan members that night. After pulling that stunt we made it our duty to ruin that guys fun. Aimbotters are utterly useless against a competent squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftwaffe989 View Post
                      Heh, STV is a lot of different things, but not a gun. You're thinking of the SVD, the MEC stock sniper rifle. And though you might think he is hacking, the SVD is a formidable weapon in the hands of a pro. I play on the United Kingdom Special Forces [UKSF] server quite a bit and they have a Colonel named HurschtiWurschti in their clan who is insane with the SVD. It's a thing of beauty, but at the same time something you fear. He consistantly goes 4:1 or 5:1 with his kill:death ratio as MEC sniper. He's at something like 24,000:5,000 kills:deaths with the sniper kit overall.

So yeah, believe it or not, there are some people who absolutely rock the SVD. You just ran into the wrong guy.
                      The thing is this guy wasent acting like a pro he was **** talking to people he killed in a row and he was a low rank, And yeah SVD i got confused im used to different names i play socom for ps2 also. Aside from that he was getting auto kills and he was no pro just by the spots he chose to camp in. He was sitting in the middle of the road just picking people off that ran straight infront of him i know i should have s/s it, i wasent thinking much of it though.

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                      2 consecutive headshots while running through a door isnt as "doable" as one might think. SVD botters are more rampant than ever but mostly on I/O servers.

Take this scenerio.....2 teammates run up on a sniper around a corner. 1 is a medic (g36e) the other assault (m16A2). The sniper goes prone no less than 2 feet away holding an SVD. Its pretty obvious what the outcomes going to be, right? Wrong!! 4 shots and a second later 2 bodies hit the floor and the sniper gets up.

Thats what happened to a buddy an myself. I just laugh....we were running with 3 other clan members that night. After pulling that stunt we made it our duty to ruin that guys fun. Aimbotters are utterly useless against a competent squad.
                      Aight i might have said it a bit wrong, we ran though the door i we split he went left and i stayed straight shooting at someone else. Instantly he shot my buddy and then me right after another and i mean like Boom Boom . We where not in the door way, i wasent specific enough sorry about that.

And just the sheer fact there are 4 star's and alot of high ranks there and no one has gotten over 50 kills. I have been playing in that server for about 2 months now and i havent seen anyone brake 50 kills with a sniper. I have gotten 45 and that was a very good run and i just nade whored half the game. And its rare to see anyone in the top 10 score without more then 10 deaths unless its total ownage and the tickets ran LOW score was about 10-50 - 0

Comment

Working...
                      X