New patch any time soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New patch any time soon?

No patch will now come out and I read once that EA did say that a patch was due out soon but that another lie they have told us. BF2 will live for a long time much like MOHAA MEDAL OF HONOUR those who can remember and also COD still you can get online and play with others BF2 will continue for a long time and I need it to so I can get my medals

Comment

Counterstrike 1.6 is still the most player FPS

Forgoten Hope 2 will bring back a lot of ppl to BF2.. BF2 still needs a lot of work to get to the point where you can say "OK, Good Job", like BF42 on patch 1.61...

Comment

Just out of interest, how long was BF42's 1.61b patch released after the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
          I know, but I've seen a lot of people calling the next game BF3.
          it would be the 3rd bf engine not the 3rd game

Bf1942 engine= BF1
          BFV= 1942 engine

Bf2 engine= BF2
          Bf2142=Bf2 engine

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
            I've seen plenty of people own J10's in a F35 including myself.. you just need to learn how to fly it so thats not a issue and one that needs to be addressed.
            And i can "own" inexperienced players with my pistol vs. their RPK. Does that mean the pistol & the RPK are balanced? Of course not, it just means i got lucky & they're unskilled

re: patch, i would expect at least 1 more patch ... if only to make Tampa an official map.

Comment

Originally posted by gee-queue View Post
              And i can "own" inexperienced players with my pistol vs. their RPK. Does that mean the pistol & the RPK are balanced? Of course not, it just means i got lucky & they're unskilled

re: patch, i would expect at least 1 more patch ... if only to make Tampa an official map.
              QFT

most of the people that can own in the F-35 are experienced pilots. Just because a good pilot can take down a J-10 does not mean its balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848
                Wouldn't it be BF4 if it's not a specific date like 2142 and 1942?
                well then it would bee BF5 cause remember 1942, VIETNAM, then 2 and 2142

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                  I've seen plenty of people own J10's in a F35 including myself.. you just need to learn how to fly it so thats not a issue and one that needs to be addressed.

As another poster said too there isn't enough things wrong with game play or what have ya to issue a patch.

As for BF2 dying? Well it will prob happen when Crysis is released and everyone starts shifting over to better graphical games with the same game play.
                  I know every strategy there is about f-35s, and i can say that i can fly it pretty decently. However, any average player that mildly knows what they are doing wont get shot up by a F-35.

Yeah, you can practice and be an expert, but you still wont beat a j10. Nobody can be as good as a j10 in a f-35, as long as their is another chengdu in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                    I know every strategy there is about f-35s, and i can say that i can fly it pretty decently. However, any average player that mildly knows what they are doing wont get shot up by a F-35.

Yeah, you can practice and be an expert, but you still wont beat a j10. Nobody can be as good as a j10 in a f-35, as long as their is another chengdu in the air.
                    he is speaking the truth

Comment

cod4 ftw!but i will still play bf2 though along with it if anyone wants to pub

Comment

I asked Santa for a new patch last year, he didn't bring it.

w00t. 283rd post!! my number!

Comment

I hope they do come out with BF3!!! There is a lot of things they could add like air-burst and ground impact arty, Special ops that lase tanks and targets for missles, have navy destroyers launch tomahawks instead of always having arty sites, get rid of the cobra and use an appache longbow, sniper rifles that use 1/2 n.v. and 1/2 thermal sights, Fight in rain and snow, Add 240Gulf to tops of humvees, use the striker assault veheic., be able to call in mortor and arty, make it so arty CAN be destroyed by tanks and helicopters and a R E A L shoulder fired missle to kill air targets!!! Glolel Hawks instead of predator drones that can see in infared and can send images to squad leaders, and make it so deployed smoke can really disguise vehic. from missles. The list can go on and on.

Comment

Working...
                          X