Error Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Code

Well i just bought the game cause i heard it's a great game. so yeah i just installed it on my laptop with windows Vista... i know it sucks. Well yeah. i get this error when i want to play non-online " Please ensure Battlefield 2 Install Disc is in the drive, select OK and restart the application." i was wondering who can help me with this cause i really want to play the game now cause i found it for 10.bucks.. =)

Re: Error Code

Is you Disc Drive actually working?

Comment

maybe you got a DVD but only a CD-Rom player on your laptop ???

Comment

i have RW-dvd-r DL DVD multi Recorder if that helps i mean it works and reads the disc.. but i keep getting that error... So yea.. oh yeah am running it on vista but i run it under Windows Xp Service pack 2.

Comment

Is the disc in the drive when you try to play?

Comment

yeah the disc is always in the drive when i want to play but i keep getting the same, error msg.

Comment

Your disc drive might be dead. Do any other CD/DVD's work that you put in it?

Comment

theres only one, it reads dvd's and other games just not this one well am currently at home back home i just updated it again and imma see what will happen onces i get bck to my apt. since i left the game there, but yeah iduno if nothing works by the end of this week am just going to ask one my friends to duel boot my laptop .

Comment

Sounds like a copied CD.

Use a mini-image.

Comment

Originally posted by Techniq
                    i found it for 10.bucks.. =)
                    Whered you get it?

Comment

i dont think its a copy if i bought it from bestbuy they were having a special on it, target had it for 10bucks too but they ran out. So i bought it at bestbuy for 10 bucks too.. so yeah and yes its new and unopen when i bought it.

Comment

Whatever you say, it's either a copied CD or a problem with recognizing by ****OnMyDisk or CrapYouRom.

Comment

how would a mini-image work?

Comment

Working...
                          X