This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Germans on BF2

what about all the SUPER immature young American players that scream at you over the VOIP in thier crackling crybaby voices? They type the queerest **** ever in the chat in game too, i think in every country you have bad apples.

Comment

whats the most widely used language in the world? i know air traffic control uses english in most places even in germany.

plus how do think the germans feel when i speak spanish to them? so everyone is in the same boat.the only people i hate on BF2 are young immature kids that are pricks and should die.

Comment

Originally posted by clatch22 View Post
        Maybe they are preparing for round three!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He speaketh truth.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
          Ich finde dein mangel auf deutsch storen

forgive the crapy word order

To Doggie:
          I'd still blame it on the behaviour of bf2 admins in general, combined with, respectively induced by the statistical records and your frequent residence on servers run by germans, intertwined with your profound aversion against people whose language you don't fully understand.
          I would like to add, that the main factor promoting the certainty that Swedes are better at speaking English than Germans, is the lack of synchronization studios in Sweden. You don't want to blame us for Sweden being a small country vilja du?

btw: jag älskar den svenska flickan :yay: blondes ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
            No no, all UK servers have sexy pings, it's just that whatever map/server/time of day/mod you find a german server .
            Never noticed a problem in mods / maps other than karkand+wake / at 3:00AM

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
              You could swap Germany in that essay with "Americans" "Brits" "French" and it would apply.
              Just because English is the first language of most the world doesn't mean they have to speak it, just for our benefit.
              agreed... especially americans

Comment

I agree with Doggie, English is an international language. They should atleast learn it. Because if you HAVE to learn Deutsch to just play a video game, what ******** is that? I agree that the german ADMINS are just cocks, and nothing more than irritating cocks, who kick you if you kill a fly. No I'm ****ing serious here, I have nothin against the german country or the ppl that live there, ONLY against those who play BF2, Trust me its not only the germans who have bad admins, but lets say they have the biggest percentage. Always when I go to a german server, I mostly have fun, Get a good score untill some of your friends get kicked for a silly reason like "Noob", "Get out of my jet/chopper" :shakehead: that is just pathetic. I, am also a server admin, and have to deal with that kinda **** every day, but I NEVER kick for reasons as I stated above. Germans are very welcome in our server.

This is just a case that is already going on for a looong time, and now WE are fed up about it.

I think they should perform more actions against the serious problems instead of going for the servers who make small mistakes, every1 makes mistakes. There isn't a single human being in the world that hasn't made the slightest mistake in his/her life.

Also the fact that almost none of the germans servers have english rules is hard for the players to understand them. There are enough Computer translaters who are cappable of thanslating that. I bet that many Americans, Brits, Fench, and so on ... cant speak german. I have to learn it in school since it is one of the main languages of my country (Belgium) and I still have problems with understanding some words in the rules of some german servers.

Originally posted by Ins
                You could swap Germany in that essay with "Americans" "Brits" "French" and it would apply.
                Just because English is the first language of most the world doesn't mean they have to speak it, just for our benefit.
                True, but english is the easiest language to learn, Even in germany they sell english videogames. And what do they do then? Don't buy them? No, they do the effort to understand the english, and that is the thing they should learn to do in BF2.

I also want to say " Good Job" to the german servers who did the effort to put English rules in their server. Even if it is with bad grammar, they atleast did the effort, and made it a bit easier to understand the rules.

Oh and stop NAGGING about the fact that Doggie is Swed'ish, the BELGIANS are nagging about it aswell.

Over and Out,

Ltg.McKenzy

Comment

So all the people that are moaning about German servers, in the whole time you have been playing BF2 have you not found a couple of decent servers? I always play on certain servers because i know i won't get accused of hacking / won't get kicked for stupid reasons. If you hate them so much just stop playing there, go play in decent servers and voila, you won't get pissed off. >_>

Comment

Working...
                  X