Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unranked Server Showing Ranked

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
    A possible solution for the mod teams would be to modify the BF2 menu to remove the "Ranked" checkbox and force the option to be off. That would reduce confusion for newbies and make sure all the available servers are shown.
    can this be done?

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
      There is no interest in shutting down any server. The goal is to level the playing field for servers and take away the ranked crutch so it stays out of mod land. Whether BoC wants to talk about it or not, right now they are the only remaining US based server doing this. If they would correct the mistake like they should then finally for at least a while every US based server will be on equal grounds for drawing in population every night. Plus heh...maybe those players that never uncheck their ranked filter will finally question why a mod that was recommended to them would have no US based servers.
      Your wrong about not wanting to get these servers shutdown, they are as bad as the hackers and glitchers in the game. You folks give these guys and I don't mean BoC specifically way too much credit if you think they don't know what they are doing here. This is no mistake so please don't treat it like one

I have managed to get few a few of them shutdown but at an average of 30 hours of my time per server someone else can pick up the ball and run with it here if they want because I need a break.

If I had my way they would never host a server again for this game but that's just me I am a prick.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by sava700
        can this be done?
        Should be, theres also the possibility to completely remove the "Rank" option out of the filters.....

But thats could anger some of the stat kiddies though

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
          But thats could anger some of the stat kiddies though

ohh well who cares

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
            ohh well who cares
            Exactly. Hopefully DCon will implement this at some point (the sooner the better). I believe there was talk about it amongst the team...

Comment

Working...
            X