5 accounts that got stuck at login screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 accounts that got stuck at login screen

ok now this is really starting get on my nerves, a couple of months ago i stoped playing bf2 well back then 3 of my accoubts had got stuck at the login screen, well i just started playing again i made a new account i got like 3 ranks boom it gets stuck at the login screen well i make another get a few ranks and stuff like that and i just go try to play bam another one gets stuck:cry: anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Re: 5 accounts that got stuck at login screen

You are bookmarking your favorite servers. Don't argue, you are I am wiling to bet. Open up your profile folder in my documents then open your general.com file with notepad. Delete anything that starts with GeneralSettings.addServerHistory XXXXXXX, save the file. Play. Or you could just be patient and the profile will eventually load.

Comment

Originally posted by BPCrusher01
      You are bookmarking your favorite servers. Don't argue, you are I am wiling to bet. Open up your profile folder in my documents then open your general.com file with notepad. Delete anything that starts with GeneralSettings.addServerHistory XXXXXXX, save the file. Play. Or you could just be patient and the profile will eventually load.
      so if i stop bookmarking my favorite servers my accounts will stop getting stuck at the login screen?

Comment

Yes, precisely. Make General.con read-only AFTER you bookmark the favourite servers (preferably ranked which are more reliable and hence less likely to crash, causing you to freeze at the loading screen). Good ol' Dice...

Comment

Working...
        X