This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from teh insomnia 365 sharqi 24/7 :P

I was playing on Sharqi a couple days back and there was a guy whose gaymores were especially annoying and I said "Why do losers like you play Bf2 if all your going to do is be a pussy?" and than after I cooled off I said "oh, you must be Canadian XD" because his name was like "ohcanada_eh?" or something, he said "lol" end of story, or was it?! :shock: An HOUR later I am playing and I freeze suddenly and I can barely read something about using someones nationality as an insult before im booted from the server. Im sure its not perma because the stats have updated for quite a few days and it says I have been banned from 0 servers so it must be a really long temp ban. Anyone know how long this kind of thing might last? A little irritating because the Insomnia people dont have a friggen forum :dead:

Re: Banned from teh insomnia 365 sharqi 24/7 :P

The ban thing never updates. If you've been banned it last for days , weeks or months. Might last for years but don't see the point in banning someone for a year because they won't come back lol.

Comment

So... don't involve people's nationalities when insulting them maybe?

Comment

I doubt its permanent. I got banned from their a few months back before I took a couple months off from BF2 and I can play there now. That whole experience kinda turned me off to their server but I still go in every now and then.

I got banned for "tking for chopper"

What annoyed me was that I dont even fly choppers and im pretty sure I didnt tk anyone that entire round.

edit: Thats the only time ive ever been banned and it still shows up in my stats even though I could join their server right now. Weird.

Comment

Oh Noez You Got Banzord!The world Is Collapsing!!!:dead::shock::shock:

Comment

http://www.rulesofcombat.com/ is where you should be inquiring about this because they run the server. Nobody can help you here.

And just to quote from the Insomnia365 forums which can be found at http://forums.theplanet.com...

Originally posted by Insomnia
            We run a number of servers for the Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 communities. Our public servers are maintained by the Rules of Combat administration group. Head to their forums if you have any issues with how the servers are admin'd. Enjoy the servers!

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
              I was playing on Sharqi a couple days back and there was a guy whose gaymores were especially annoying and I said "Why do losers like you play Bf2 if all your going to do is be a pussy?" and than after I cooled off I said "oh, you must be Canadian XD" because his name was like "ohcanada_eh?" or something, he said "lol" end of story, or was it?! :shock: An HOUR later I am playing and I freeze suddenly and I can barely read something about using someones nationality as an insult before im booted from the server. Im sure its not perma because the stats have updated for quite a few days and it says I have been banned from 0 servers so it must be a really long temp ban. Anyone know how long this kind of thing might last? A little irritating because the Insomnia people dont have a friggen forum :dead:
              I would have banned you too.

Comment

Your fault, why insult anyone? The guy owned you in a legal way, claymores are part of the game, accept it, live with it or play something else

Comment

You have all the right in the world to complain about Claymores.

Just leave Canada alone, eh? Moose hater.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi
                    Your fault, why insult anyone? The guy owned you in a legal way, claymores are part of the game, accept it, live with it or play something else
                    First of all, LOL, owned me with a claymore? second of all, your obviously another clayfag, GTFO my self-pitying thread biotch

Originally posted by Dairuka
                    You have all the right in the world to complain about Claymores.

Just leave Canada alone, eh? Moose hater.
                    next time i'll remember to leave canadians out of the discussion >:P

Comment

Yep, got mouthy over a legal style of play and then brought in nationality. And then comes here to start another whine thread.

Kick for sure!!!!

Comment

GTFO, eh!

Go eat some nice American Cheeseburgers to feel better and leave our Caribous alone.

Comment

First of all, LOL, owned me with a claymore? second of all, your obviously another clayfag, GTFO my self-pitying thread biotch

next time i'll remember to leave canadians out of the discussion >:P

Of course owned, otherwise why would he be annoying and you call him ***** and loser?

No, I am certainly not clayfag, I have only ~50 claymore kills out of 25K.

You just have to realize that this is the way game is made, if you got owned complain to game developers or whoever you want but not players. Players just play the game that has been made and use whatever is allowed

Comment

I personally think everyone is over reacting to his Canadian joke. It was obviously said in jest and even the guy who it was directed at laughed.

Comment

I would have kicked him just for calling someone a gaywhore, gaymore, etc.
                              Don`t like how others play? gtfo

Comment

Working...
                              X