Modjive Madness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modjive Madness!!

Well, well I just wanted to know what you guys were thinking but is Modjive the best way to download mods??? i was just wondering because I downloaded modjive today on both my computers and for some odd and strange reason the first modjive i downloaded shows only mods for BF2 which is fine and my other computer shows only mods for BF2142 which i dont really play all that often and that's fine also but how can i switch it to show mods from the other game?? its retarded!! I downloaded both from the same site which of course is www.modjive.com and im not sure if you can get it anywhere else but i find it odd that one promotes BF2 and the other promotes BF2142 and there is no possible way of viewing both from the same computer!!! What's up with this???
    1. I would like to know how to fix this...
    2. Why is it acting this way?
    3. Do you guys recommend keeping modjive?

Re: Modjive Madness!!

I would venture to guess that you are seeing the games that modjive is seeing in your registry.

I would further venture to guess that if you reinstalled (whatever game isnt showing on whatever computer it isnt showing on) it would work fine for both bf2 and bf2142.

Comment

Go to your Settings tab in Modjive, pick the game that's not showing up next to game settings, and hit the little icon to the right of the "Game EXE Location" field. Select the main EXE file for the game. Hit Save Settings, and it should properly show mods for that game.

Comment

thanks guys ill try it... I dont want to have to reinstall bf2 but i don't know if I'll have to.

Originally posted by jilted View Post
        I would venture to guess that you are seeing the games that modjive is seeing in your registry.

I would further venture to guess that if you reinstalled (whatever game isnt showing on whatever computer it isnt showing on) it would work fine for both bf2 and bf2142.
        OH MY GOSH! YAY! IT WORKED!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X