M95 shoots thru every glass????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 shoots thru every glass????

Is it me? I don't think you can penetrate glass other than the attach choppers, which i've picked off a few pilots thru the glass
    but when it comes to the transport choppers i shoot all day & cant bring the pilots brains outta his head.

just bad shooting or what do you think?

over:salute:

Re: M95 shoots thru every glass????

Originally posted by opc_tim View Post
    Is it me? I don't think you can penetrate glass other than the attach choppers, which i've picked off a few pilots thru the glass
    but when it comes to the transport choppers i shoot all day & cant bring the pilots brains outta his head.

just bad shooting or what do you think?

you can kill transport chopper pilot's just need to practice ,or you could camp a airfield and try at closer range,it is possible.

the only glass i don't think you can shoot through is the one on the commanders asset(not sure what its called)

Comment

M95 shoots thru hummer glass to i believe

Comment

M95 will shoot through any glass except the glass on the UAV trailer. If you can keep hidden it's a great way to piss off J10 campers. As soon as they hop in, BAM! they lose their jet, rinse and repeat.

Comment

I shot through hummer glass for a kill but I was almost RAN OVer!!!!

Comment

ive been tked a few times for those transport choppers by my fellow snipers..so i kno its true >.<

and yes it may take a more than one shot to bring them down becuz without the glass, itll take 2 hits. its best to just get close.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              ive been tked a few times for those transport choppers by my fellow snipers..so i kno its true >.<

and yes it may take a more than one shot to bring them down becuz without the glass, itll take 2 hits. its best to just get close.
              thanks for all those replies, i guess i just wasnt aiming good. odd thing , i was thinkinn i was close enough, after 3 or more shots i began to wonder, i was in ghostown on british side on the little island i forget name to the right where the flag is, anyway attack choppers was hovering takin flag , i poped 3 of them with my m95 from the oil rig tower(guess thats what it is) the closest one, and then this transport comes i shot him atleast 3 or 4 times, red X he was hovering smooth, i guess i just thought i'd hit headshot.
              anwya thanks, i jsut wanted to know i wasnt wasting bullets a tryn..:nod:

Comment

Play mush..camp on a roof and wait for the blackhawk, shot the pilot out a few times.

Comment

It shoots through every vehicle glass in BF!

Comment

Working...
                  X