BF2 Exporter- things just got easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Exporter- things just got easier

How would you feel about having to trawl the internet for somthing simple? Well you don't have to, my exporter will make Exporting objects to BF2 that litttle-tiny bit easier for ya

Its for exporting objects from gmax and 3D Studio Max, it exports the objects from 3ds format and OTHER formats to that of battlefield read, .con files. It makes this process easier because i allow you to ethier make your own script for the object. OR choose a pre-made one. For example, A helicopter script

Heres the first picture link

This is my first tool for BF2. I will be creating my own tools for my BF2 Mod Path to Victory

I am open to suggestions at this stage in production.

Re: BF2 Exporter- things just got easier

What is this exactly? A tool for stealing content from other mods?

Comment

No, Its for exporting objects from gmax and 3D Studio Max, it exports the objects from 3ds format and OTHER formats to that of battlefield read, .con files. It makes this process easier because i allow you to ethier make your own script for the object. OR choose a pre-made one. For example, A helicopter script. SO NO IT DOES NOT STEAL. It just make's it easier for BF2 modders and non-modders to add their own content to BF2.

Also, when you click on the link for the picture file, you must maximise the window to fully see it. Thanks

Comment

thanks for clearing that up
        sounds like a useful tool, excellent work

Comment

Working...
        X