lots of lag and connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots of lag and connection problems

hey, when i play either battlefield 2, special forces or the mod, project reality, i get huge lag at the beggining and some times through out the round, with ping averaging at around 130-200, and some times when i try and join a game, it loads up, but the join button doesnt show and then a message says, 'youve lost connection' or somin like that, which is anoying, and alot of the time, when im in the middle of playing the game just crashes to the desktop and there is no error mesages or anything,

can anyone help me out coz i really want to have a good game on battlefield but i keep getting all this happening to me.

oh and another thing, i dont get these problems when i play the sandbox mod so hmmmmm...

Re: lots of lag and connection problems

Originally posted by varasku View Post
    hey, when i play either battlefield 2, special forces or the mod, project reality, i get huge lag at the beggining and some times through out the round, with ping averaging at around 130-200, and some times when i try and join a game, it loads up, but the join button doesnt show and then a message says, 'youve lost connection' or somin like that, which is anoying, and alot of the time, when im in the middle of playing the game just crashes to the desktop and there is no error mesages or anything,

can anyone help me out coz i really want to have a good game on battlefield but i keep getting all this happening to me.

oh and another thing, i dont get these problems when i play the sandbox mod so hmmmmm...
    No sure about the sandbox i never played it, lotsa post's on how to reduce lagg yamight search some & find a answer.
    but has it ever ran good? hows your ISP? good speed? if all thats good, post your specs would help.

but the faithful would be good, clean up your computer with CCleaner or something, do registry scans & repair. delte the bf2 cache's
    DEFRAG
    scan for virus' malware etc. what do u use btw? if its norton or macafee i'd throw it out IMO.

spybot it if you have that, IMO you need atleast 2 anti spyware progs to keep computer clean.

after all that check your process's & start up items, close what youdont need

I like HIjack program its killer.
    also process explorer is nice to figure out your process's unless your a computer whiz & know all them.

ontop of that try lowerin (if above dont change anythign) your graphics in game. the 2 lightings is best IMO to put on medium. after that you just have to take your choice. but IMO i'd keep draw at 100%

over:salute:

Comment

Working...
    X