Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife / Pistol servers

They allowed?

I love playing them cause you actually ain't allowed to use claymores / grenades. It also gives me kinda the feeling of a real shooting war, cause you hear the shooting and such all the time and if u die u get ressed instantly. I love them and would like to see if others like them to =).

Re: Knife / Pistol servers

Originally posted by Qw3r0 View Post
    They allowed?

It also gives me kinda the feeling of a real shooting war, cause you hear the shooting and such all the time and if u die u get ressed instantly.
    Yes, sounds just like a "real" war to me.

To answer your question: Yes, those servers exist, but they are technically against BF2 rules. EA can have your stats wiped out for playing there.

Me, or someone with a very similar name to mine, has played on that server type before. Although it is kinda silly.

Comment

I played on one today, but didn't much care for it. They allowed paddles, too.

Comment

I highly doubt they would wipe your stats. Lets start with the fact that such servers are very easy to find if you search "pistol" "knife" etc in server browser

Comment

Kiwi, They are against BFROE, and they will wipe your stats if your caught in one.

Comment

Well as far as I can see (since I play allot in those) I see ALLOT high ranked people, most are ussing paddles though to get more points ( 3 stars). Not really a REAL war, but more a nice effect and i love it and about the wiping, I don't bother since I play the game for fun and not for ranking :P

Comment

Whilst it is unlikely your stats will get wiped, there still is a distinct possibility that they might. Check EA's July news letter where they state how many K/P servers they have shut down, and how many players stats they have wiped.
              It's up to you whether you go on them, but remember the potential risk.

Otherwise, try and find unranked K/P, but i'm unsure of whether people actually join them.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                Whilst it is unlikely your stats will get wiped, there still is a distinct possibility that they might. Check EA's July news letter where they state how many K/P servers they have shut down, and how many players stats they have wiped.
                It's up to you whether you go on them, but remember the potential risk.

Otherwise, try and find unranked K/P, but i'm unsure of whether people actually join them.
                True!
                But if you don't care about stats,do what you want!You paid the bloody game 20 quids,you can do whatever you want with it,you have that right!

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                  Kiwi, They are against BFROE, and they will wipe your stats if your caught in one.
                  Then why don't they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cromie
                    True!
                    But if you don't care about stats,do what you want!You paid the bloody game 20 quids,you can do whatever you want with it,you have that right!
                    Not during on-line play. Remember that little box you tick before you play on-line saying that you accept blah blah blah?

Comment

Stats wipe , well i think there is more chance of EA coming round to wipe my ***

Check out the pistol kills on this padder

42,000 Odd Pistol Kills and a BR score of over 1000

Comment

maybe he strictly uses pistols, nvm he is k/p ing

Comment

True!
                          i bought my car too, does that mean i can drive down the sidewalk running people over????

Comment

True!
                            AMEN my croatian frend =) :salute:

couldnt said it better myself

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                            i bought my car too, does that mean i can drive down the sidewalk running people over????
                            THAT is NOT the same as playing the game AND YOU KNOW IT!!... :shakehead:
                            BTW if you really want to drive down the street and run over people or drive as maniac then rather buy urself GTA or Forza

be reasonable and take ur time to think over what u actially use as axample...
                            jeez how can u even concider comparing a GAME with real life

ok ok I know what u think Look at that statpadder hes trying to tell me something here.. well i dont give a **** i am addicted to the bf2 stats its what makes me happy... get new rank new bage or what not! if anyone have problem with taht come to me so we can hadle tings i live in Norway BERGEN! see u

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                              i am addicted to the bf2 stats its what makes me happy... get new rank new bage or what not! if anyone have problem with taht come to me so we can hadle tings i live in Norway BERGEN! see u

i though they grew them tall in Norway???

because that one went right over your head, :rofl: it was sarcasm.

but seriously, stats are not the world, have some fun. you can go into your bf2 sounds folder and play that little drum roll anytime you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X