• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromie
    Guest replied
    Re: Knife / Pistol servers

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
    Whilst it is unlikely your stats will get wiped, there still is a distinct possibility that they might. Check EA's July news letter where they state how many K/P servers they have shut down, and how many players stats they have wiped.
    It's up to you whether you go on them, but remember the potential risk.

Otherwise, try and find unranked K/P, but i'm unsure of whether people actually join them.
    True!
    But if you don't care about stats,do what you want!You paid the bloody game 20 quids,you can do whatever you want with it,you have that right!

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

Whilst it is unlikely your stats will get wiped, there still is a distinct possibility that they might. Check EA's July news letter where they state how many K/P servers they have shut down, and how many players stats they have wiped.
    It's up to you whether you go on them, but remember the potential risk.

Otherwise, try and find unranked K/P, but i'm unsure of whether people actually join them.

Leave a comment:

• Qw3r0
    Guest replied

Well as far as I can see (since I play allot in those) I see ALLOT high ranked people, most are ussing paddles though to get more points ( 3 stars). Not really a REAL war, but more a nice effect and i love it and about the wiping, I don't bother since I play the game for fun and not for ranking :P

Leave a comment:

• conway
    Guest replied

Kiwi, They are against BFROE, and they will wipe your stats if your caught in one.

Leave a comment:

• imported_kiwi
    replied

I highly doubt they would wipe your stats. Lets start with the fact that such servers are very easy to find if you search "pistol" "knife" etc in server browser

Leave a comment:

• numerobofis
    Guest replied

I played on one today, but didn't much care for it. They allowed paddles, too.

Leave a comment:

• Yaz888
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Qw3r0 View Post
    They allowed?

It also gives me kinda the feeling of a real shooting war, cause you hear the shooting and such all the time and if u die u get ressed instantly.
    Yes, sounds just like a "real" war to me.

To answer your question: Yes, those servers exist, but they are technically against BF2 rules. EA can have your stats wiped out for playing there.

Me, or someone with a very similar name to mine, has played on that server type before. Although it is kinda silly.

Leave a comment:

• Qw3r0
    Guest started a topic Knife / Pistol servers

Knife / Pistol servers

They allowed?

I love playing them cause you actually ain't allowed to use claymores / grenades. It also gives me kinda the feeling of a real shooting war, cause you hear the shooting and such all the time and if u die u get ressed instantly. I love them and would like to see if others like them to =).
Working...
X