Catching Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching Cheaters

We've had some guys comming into our server and doing Cartillery having like 50 jeeps fall and crashing the servers at times. Is there anyway to find out who is doing this, like pausing the server and checking? I'm not sure.

Re: Catching Cheaters

Search, please, please...

Comment

AdamShannon

Are you always a pr1ck here, or just on the weekends?

Comment

I have searched these forums and google and couldn't find anything.

Comment

Did this happen to you today at Karkand? If so I think we played on the same server.

Comment

It happened 2 days ago on Moongamers or whatever. Then it happened on our *=SAS=* Server today on Sharqi and then Kurba. I would really like a way to ban their accounts and stop them from comming in. I just have no idea of finding out which person is doing it, and why they don't release another patch that could stop this.

Comment

You could try streaming to PB and taking PB screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunkz Jr
                It happened 2 days ago on Moongamers or whatever. Then it happened on our *=SAS=* Server today on Sharqi and then Kurba. I would really like a way to ban their accounts and stop them from comming in. I just have no idea of finding out which person is doing it, and why they don't release another patch that could stop this.
                Welcome to Even Balance, Inc., home of the PunkBuster anti-cheat system.

Go down to screenshots

Comment

There's very little you can do about this particular cheat. You might get lucky and catch them with a PB SS if they are using a "hack pack" but in terms of catching them on the spot....good luck.

Comment

Re: AdamShannon

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
                    Are you always a pr1ck here, or just on the weekends?
                    :nod:

:laugh:

Comment

There is a number of way to catch them but you still have to have a bit of luck on your side,alot of peopel think its only the commander that can do this and that is wrong,but lets narrow it down to start with, you might have 1 commander for each side, so it could be one of two pepole,the first thing to do is go to your commander and see if he is looking up at the time it starts and also if its him he should have a knife in his hands and when ever he starts dropping cars you will see him stab his knife,then you have the enemy commander that is alot harder to tell if its him coz you will probally get capped,but the same things to look out for,then you have the squad leaders,i think its almost all ways the squad leaders as everyone knows the commander can drop cars but overlook the squrd leaders,also the commander can drop a car anywhere on the map,but squrd leaders can only ask and get the cars where there crosshair is pointing, IE right next to them sometimes killing the squrd leader thats hacking,if you see cars been droped look for the numbers of the squrd next to the cars been droped,if no one is near them that will mean that its the enemy commander,your commander, or an enemy squrd,but most important is to look for when it says car drop at your position,if you don't hear this then its defo the enemy that doing, it allyou need to do is work out if its the commander or a squrd leader.

Comment

Working...
                      X