Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Only Join Very Few Severs... Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Only Join Very Few Severs... Help...

Okay, I've searched this forum and looked up Google, but I really couldn't find anything.

My problem is that I can only join VERY few servers. Like 3-5 servers out of all 2-3000 or how many there are now. That's irritating. I might mension that I've recently movie to a college, where we all 42 students share a 5 M/bit internet connection (evenly/fair distrubuted to our rooms). I have to log-in to use the internet, but I just made so it didn't log my out again, so I think I use the internet behind some webgate, server or something. At home BF2 is working perfectly, with the normal internet (or at least used to work perfect).

I have downloaded all the latest drivers for my computer, I've tried reinstall BF2, and re-install 1.41 patch, defrag, configure alittle in my network management. My firewall is gaining BF2 acces, and as before it used to work before.

What is wrong? Can anybody help me please?

Re: Can Only Join Very Few Severs... Help...

Originally posted by Killer Cop View Post
    Okay, I've searched this forum and looked up Google, but I really couldn't find anything.

My problem is that I can only join VERY few servers. Like 3-5 servers out of all 2-3000 or how many there are now. That's irritating. I might mension that I've recently movie to a college, where we all 42 students share a 5 M/bit internet connection (evenly/fair distrubuted to our rooms). I have to log-in to use the internet, but I just made so it didn't log my out again, so I think I use the internet behind some webgate, server or something. At home BF2 is working perfectly, with the normal internet (or at least used to work perfect).

I have downloaded all the latest drivers for my computer, I've tried reinstall BF2, and re-install 1.4 patch, defrag, configure alittle in my network management. My firewall is gaining BF2 acces, and as before it used to work before.

What is wrong? Can anybody help me please?
    Download patch 1.41 and u will see a LOT more servers..

Comment

Sorry, my mistake, I do have 1.41 just forgot the number 1...

Comment

Download again from a diffrent mirror and repatch..

Comment

Okay, I'll try that.

Nope, doesn'y help. I've tried re-install patch, reinstall game and patch, and none of it helps... I forgot to tell that when I moved over here I suddenly got a new rank too...

Comment

Working...
          X