Weapon goes crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon goes crazy

Hey guys, I have a problem that really disturbs me. When I join a server that has more then +/- 25 players in it my weapon goes crazy. When I walk normal it goes from run to normal stand everytime up down up down up down, really disturbing. Could this be my computer cause I only have a 1.8 Processor or can this be fixed ? Cheers Silvas :salute:

Re: Weapon goes crazy

what settings you playing on?

specs please.

Comment

First, welcome to the forum.
      I take it english isn't your native language. Can you be more clear? Is the problem to do with your weapon or runnning?

Comment

is it that your keyboard is sticking?

Comment

My videocard : ATI Radeon 9600
          AMD Athlon XP 1700+ ( Sorry thought it was 1800 in my first post, my mistake. ) 1.47 GHz.
          1 GB of RAM
          Monitor : Syncmaster 940BW

I play with
          1024x768 60 Hz
          Terrain : Medium
          Effects : Low
          Geometries : Low
          Textures : Medium
          Dynamic shadows : Off
          Dynamic lights : Off
          Anti-Aliasing : Off
          Texture-filture ( Not sue how to call that in english? ) : Low
          Sight : 88%

And the problem is, whenever I see a lot of enemies or a tank in my sight somehow my weapons begins to go up and down. When you walk you'll your weapon just normal right? When you sprint your weapon will sort of dissapear and you can't shoot, when I see a lot of enemies in my sight and I walk to them to shoot someone my weapon begins to shake up and down all the time. It goes from walk-stand to run-stand all the time while the only thing I do is walking, I'm not running. Nothing else happends expect from that, no lag, nothing. Only my weapons that begins to shake up and down. I have this same problem with BF2142.

BUT!: This only happends in servers with more then 25 players.

Comment

I have similar specs to you and i can play on medium with all the Dynamic/AA/Texture filture on low/off.

Did it happen suddenly or has it been doing it since you started playing?

I have a feeling it might be your processor but if you get another GB of RAm it should improve things.

Comment

Thats happened to me a couple of times, only a couple though thankfully.
              Im not sure if its related but my weapons auto scope back out to :/ If i scope in on an enemy - My screen will seem to jump and miss a few frames and then the gun scopes out again like a delayed lag type thing :S
              That happens quite a bit, as well as my player suddenly changing direction.

I have no idea what causes this, ive tried all kinds from Lag tweaks to changing resolution to 800x600 and playing on low graphics although your problem does sound slightly different as you said it only happens when theres alot of players on.
              Whats your connection speed and is your ping high in the servers?
              Maybe try playing on 800x600 and see if that helps it, other than that i really have no idea. Although, if you do solve it - let me know incase it solves my problem to

Comment

I get that scope/iron sight lag, i have no idea what causes it but it only happens on some servers.

Comment

that's well strange. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Comment

Nah no need, it did it on previous installations, it's really annoying when you get a decent line of fire for a sniper kill only for the scope to spazz up.

MSilvas, any news?

Comment

Well thanks for the help guys, but I've already tried all the things you guys mentioned but none really worked. However I never had that scope bug. I just think I need to upgrade my PC cause it probably is my Processor. I appreciate the help, thanks.
                      Cheers Silvas :salute:

Comment

Sounds like recoil to me...

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          Sounds like recoil to me...
                          I say

Comment

recoil - LOL

Well, that might be the scope bug or just ordinary lag.
                            When you have a really bad ping 200+ it can happen that you scope nothing happens and you scope again but just when you scope the second time the first is working (scoping) and your second is unscoping it again.

The scope bug is like you're doubleclicking the right mouse button so you click once-you scope but unscope immediately- very annoying playing as sniper.

FipZ

Comment

Working...
                            X