How to punish TK and forced TK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to punish TK and forced TK

I hate all players that teamkill and force TK.

* standing in front of the jet
    * Sniping you out of the jet/chopper
    * running under your tank
    etc

I'd love to punish them for this and make them mad but how?

P.S.
    Changing servers wont help, it has happened on all servers that I've played on

Re: How to punish TK and forced TK

you need to go on servers that have Admins on so you can get them kicked. our server is very well admined at this sort of thing.

don't play on public servers that are not adminied what a nightmare they are

Comment

My view as annoying as people who force TK's are is that they are clearly ignorant and that is punishment enough.

Comment

live with it your going to get the TK in a jet no matter if there is an admin or not.

Comment

FF off normally will result in them committing suicide rather than you getting a TK

Comment

Originally posted by 'dL//Aeriald View Post
            FF off normally will result in them committing suicide rather than you getting a TK
            even with ff off ull stil tk em, EA made it that way. just to piss us off

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
              I hate all players that teamkill and force TK.

* standing in front of the jet
              * Sniping you out of the jet/chopper
              * running under your tank
              etc

I'd love to punish them for this and make them mad but how?

P.S.
              Changing servers wont help, it has happened on all servers that I've played on
              They've been punished enough by being retarted, that's sufficient.

Comment

Create an account and go bother them.

If someone TK's me or does something retarded to piss me off and ruin my game, I sign in back with my different account and annoy the hell out of them. Flash nade them, ram them with jeeps if they are in tanks... just giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

Today I saw someone throwing C4 on the hood of a pickup truck, so me and another teamate jumped in. The Spec Ops guys stood right in front of me trying to force me to TK so I just slowly nudged him forward until I had enough space to slam it into reverse and get out of there.

As I turned the corner the guy had the nerve to push the red button and blow us to pieces. It amazed me that he would rather take -8 points than just wait for another vehicle. It's not like blowing two teammates up is going to get his c4 back.

Some people are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                    Today I saw someone throwing C4 on the hood of a pickup truck, so me and another teamate jumped in. The Spec Ops guys stood right in front of me trying to force me to TK so I just slowly nudged him forward until I had enough space to slam it into reverse and get out of there.

As I turned the corner the guy had the nerve to push the red button and blow us to pieces. It amazed me that he would rather take -8 points than just wait for another vehicle. It's not like blowing two teammates up is going to get his c4 back.

Some people are idiots.
                    In this case, you. Or a more appropriate word, noob. When someone flags a jeep for jihading, you leave them alone, it's battlefield courtesy. If FF is off, then get into the passenger seat so the jeep will live. If not, GTFO from the jeep. Just a note

Comment

Hey, I might have jumped out if he would've asked nicely instead of trying to force me to kill him.

I don't usually steal people's jihad vehicles, but the other guy was going to steal it anyway so I got in first. When I'm jihading (not very often), I've learned from experience to drive the vehicle to a secluded area before preparing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                        Hey, I might have jumped out if he would've asked nicely instead of trying to force me to kill him.

I don't usually steal people's jihad vehicles, but the other guy was going to steal it anyway so I got in first. When I'm jihading (not very often), I've learned from experience to drive the vehicle to a secluded area before preparing it.

Yeah, I do the same. Especially with vehicle drops, jump into it before it's landed and drive off before anyone can hop in, load with C4 then get passengers (FF off makes this very worthwhile ).

Comment

Originally posted by bob055 View Post
                          you need to go on servers that have Admins on so you can get them kicked. our server is very well admined at this sort of thing.

don't play on public servers that are not adminied what a nightmare they are
                          is that right? I was on internode wake 24/7 nearly two weeks ago, and was kicked for three tk's. the reason: some fool (i think it was an admin) kept jumping under my f-35 and punished me... then I got banned beacause "forced team killing due to jumping under the f-35 jet"....

so, i get banned for forced tk's because some fvckwit jumps under my jet?

how the fvck does that work?

Comment

They can't be on every server.

Comment

The worst is when people stand infront of your sniper rifle, and die. So annoying...

Or when they punish you for the parachute TK glitch in warlord

Comment

Working...
                              X