X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Battlefield !!

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
    can you say "repost" anybody??
    sorry I was reading through the thread quick and did not see your post (quoted image not done loading when I got to it)

Comment

This might be cool

Comment

bf3 will be a console game so i don't care. i'm waiting for the battlefield game on pc

Comment

As long as it has some sort of aircraft (better than 2142's) then I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
            [ATTACH]4857[/ATTACH]

This might be cool
            might be a bit difficult game play wise.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428
              remember that humongous gun boat with the heli pad at operation flaming dart (the best map)
              oh yea that map was awsome and what was the boat for where u supposed to land on it cause i was never able too lol and it had a landing ramp for amphibious assaults and it didnt work so i didnt like that much. and it was on operation game warden too

Comment

Originally posted by drunken sailor
                oh yea that map was awsome and what was the boat for where u supposed to land on it cause i was never able too lol and it had a landing ramp for amphibious assaults and it didnt work so i didnt like that much. and it was on operation game warden too
                Interestingly enough, I remember reading that boat was originally supposed have the ramp come down ala 1942, but then have a car come out....

It was taken out of release, if I remember correctly, because of collision problems...not the suprising when you look at collisions in BF2....

Still didnt stop me from having a blast picking it up with the CH-47 and dropping it on an enemy airfield

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
                  Interestingly enough, I remember reading that boat was originally supposed have the ramp come down ala 1942, but then have a car come out....

It was taken out of release, if I remember correctly, because of collision problems...not the suprising when you look at collisions in BF2....

Still didnt stop me from having a blast picking it up with the CH-47 and dropping it on an enemy airfield
                  yea that was always fun

Comment

yea i loved transporting jeeps and stuff in that game, I liked game warden to, i wish the would have a mod that was exactly like vietnam except bf2 engine

Comment

Frontlines Fuel of War is what is next for the battlefield series lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                        Frontlines Fuel of War is what is next for the battlefield series lmao.
                        eh even though its made by the creators of dc,i feel cod4 will be a much stronger game.

Comment

Working...
                        X