Any 4-star generals on these forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BabaGurGur View Post
    I was on a karkand IO the other day.. and i saw this 4 star general, so i went to him and found him nade spamming (the map was karkand), and I TKed him, and said, u g0tz anYsKiLLz? he replied with, STFU N00B

4 stars are such nerds -.-
    LOL! WTF?!

Comment

• haha thats really random.

im a staff seargant. i got this game last christmas, and played for about 2 months.
      my computer slowed down and i couldn't play it.... i was off for liike 6 months, and now i just got my new gaming computer, and i play again until i get crysis or cod4.

*breathe*

Comment

• Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
        What's there to brag about, anybody over 1000 hours playing time should be ashamed of it, let alone brag about it. For example, living in US, working 1000 hours a year you'll make about $30K so you do the math.
        $30 per hour...wow

Comment

• Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
          i like google better

Comment

• i need 100 hours for my 2 stars lol

Comment

• I play about 2½ hours a day, i'v been playing for about 2 months and im a Gunnery Seargeant, is this good or bad, if its bad, it means im not a geek, if its good, it means im a geek, if its too much.. im uninstalled bf2

say wad?

Comment

• Oh my god is this goddamn thread still not locked? Come on, this is completely pointless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doggie52
                  Oh my god is this goddamn thread still not locked? Come on, this is completely pointless!
                  whatchu talkin bout willis?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpappa
                    whatchu talkin bout willis?
                    what are you talking about?

Comment

• I made 4 star once. Then I got my stats wiped because some guy in a clan I was in got caught hacking and decided to blame it on someone else. He photoshopped a pic I took in game and added one of those "bounding boxes" little rectangle around a person, he put one on a bunch of guys in a pic. And I got banned from my clan and my stats erased by EA.

Comment

• Ima general in cod4 is that counts.

Comment

• Give me one of your stars or ill rape you NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                            I made 4 star once. Then I got my stats wiped because some guy in a clan I was in got caught hacking and decided to blame it on someone else. He photoshopped a pic I took in game and added one of those "bounding boxes" little rectangle around a person, he put one on a bunch of guys in a pic. And I got banned from my clan and my stats erased by EA.
                            that sucks

you should do the same to him

Comment

Working...
                            X