Map Downloads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Downloads!!!

you know whenever you see advertisements on some sites or when you bring up BF2 about new maps and such?? well if you download them (considering they might still be in an alpha or beta testing stage) do they appear in the singleplayer section or does it only playable online? just wondering... and does it depend on the download?? Like mabye some are added to single player and online, or just online, or just single player, yata yata yata... :|: including maps for mods like for poe or pr or desert conflict and so on...

Re: Map Downloads!!!

Mods come with maps.

Some maps can be downloaded seperately, and added to the bf2 vanilla mod itself, such as wake airshow.

some can be singleplayer, multiplayer, or both.

And whats up with all these help posts in the wrong sections nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
      Mods come with maps.

Some maps can be downloaded seperately, and added to the bf2 vanilla mod itself, such as wake airshow.

some can be singleplayer, multiplayer, or both.

And whats up with all these help posts in the wrong sections nowadays?
      ok you tell me neptune what section should have i posted my question in??? maps can be for any version of bf2 or any mod so as a discussion for bf2 in general i thought it would be a good idea to post it there... no biggy. anyhow... does anybody know any single player maps for Project Reality mini-mod or Desert Conflict... before i uninstall them both??? cuz there are no servers...

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
      Mods come with maps.
      actually no not all mods do but some yes... :laugh: ha!

Comment

GameWatcher is a website that provides news, reviews, and guides for video games. We cover the latest games and provide in-depth analysis of them.

these are good links for mods/maps

Comment

Thanks a lot adamshannon8 i really appreciate your help!

Comment

Finally, I get to help people post in the right section, that's what I am best at.

The correct section waaaaas... *drum roll* *even more drum rolls*

the BF2 SUPPORT SECTION! *lots and lots of exclamation marks*

Comment

Working...
            X