Mec vs usmc WHO WILL BE VICTORIUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mec vs usmc WHO WILL BE VICTORIUS!

well we were in the kashan desert in pr i was usmc alpha squad medic nd next to me were 2 heavy at nd 3 light at riflemen .....our problem? 3 tanks nd 2 squad.... i smoked the area and heavy at rained missles on those tanks fortunally killin the crewmen repairing the tank but there were still 2 left...they started firing at our position in a house in the north village the buildings eventually caved in but no casuaties we gathered ammo runnin building to building i pickd up a spec forces kit nd made a decition on wethere to run to the tank nd blow it up or call in an airstrike.....eventually i calld the a 10s. *BOOOOMMMMM* went the second tank. last tank was on the move nd a 10 had to rearm nd destry bravo squads enemy tank. Now the 3rd tank was en route to our position and we have no missles left just me and my slams(pr version of c4) my squad decided to run west nd were all killd wich gave me the opertunity to destry the tank But thenn the 50 cal gunner turns around:shock: nd starts firing but dosent hit me(I dont think he knew where i was) Victory wass so close i could feel it !!! but then i get spotted then the tank fires its main gun.....AT ME!!!!:hmm: so we lost :|: but the morle of the story here is to GET A SQUAD WHO DOSENT LEAVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mec vs usmc WHO WILL BE VICTORIUS!

nice story but now my eyes hurt.

Comment

my eyes hurt from looking at that. spell the word and properly and a few other words then I might will read it.

Comment

Yes the storry is realy good. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
        X