X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you all

hello

i would just like to say thanks to all who talked about the spots to snipe

and all the others help you gave flying coppers ect as thay have help me a lot

the other day i sniped a pilot hovering over the run way on wake island

akawho07

Re: thank you all

The sniper spots and such are just a small part of what is available here. If you added the hours, in the game, that the members here my guess is you would have well over 100 thousand hours total. That represents a lot of experience playing BF2. The best part is that most of us dont mind shareing our knowledge with the new guys. Sometimes it almost sounds like I know what Im talking about, doesnt it? . LOL. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
      The sniper spots and such are just a small part of what is available here. If you added the hours, in the game, that the members here my guess is you would have well over 100 thousand hours total. That represents a lot of experience playing BF2. The best part is that most of us dont mind shareing our knowledge with the new guys. Sometimes it almost sounds like I know what Im talking about, doesnt it? . LOL. . . . . . . . . . .Red
      with 500 people viewing BF2 disscussion alone and they all played 200 hours thats a 100,000 hours right there.

Comment

wow thats a lot of hours

Comment

Originally posted by Goldleader101 View Post
          wow thats a lot of hours
          indeed:nod:

Comment

:locked:

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff
              :locked:
              Nu-uh

:banana:

Comment

Thank you for this ****ing useless thread. :locked:

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                  Have you herd of manners and been helpful and kind? Suggest that if you got nothing to say then keep the insults to yourself dic*weed :nod: Looking at your comments made suggest that you stop and think before posting. All you ever do is talk about cheats and hacks we are all sick of them but report the to EA

Some people just make me mad.

Comment

[strike]Thank you for this ****ing useless thread. :locked:[/strike]

Is that all you post? Every main thread you've posted in this morning has been telling various members to search. Not only is that considered spam, but with regards to this thread this is a specific thank you to the members who helped him, its retarded.

Comment

So right TEH well said take a look at his other posting as well calling people retards and such like. Has anyone told you that people who say thanks for helping out means more than your comment made. I say thank u and sometimes other add new information to a topic and help further. You are such a waste of space :yay:

Comment

You are welcome .

Not all the members here tell us their little "secrets' though. They take thier bf2 pride too seriously and say "Em no0t t3llin9 jo0 m1 $nip3r spO+s."

Comment

:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Goldleader101 View Post
                            wow thats a lot of hours
                            yes we should all get a life.

Think of how much money we'd all have if we were paid by the hours logged on accounts.:laugh:

Comment

We need to respect noobs *cough* me *cough*, yeah those sniper spots probably got me 2000 of the points i have now, we do need lives, bf2 fills my summer free time.

Comment

Working...
                              X