Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the medic

lo

iv been trying to get my basic first aid badge 15 hours play time (iv got )
    and 10 heal points .

so i went on a server i/0 these are the scores i got on there

are the 10 heal points in the scores above

akawho07

ps: iv got a lot of points that have not updated also from weeks ago

Re: the medic

There's no way anyone can tell how many heal points you got from those scores you posted.

Comment

you'dd have to count how many times it says you got a healing point we cant tell because the team points you received also include revives,flag captures, and assit points.

Comment

to get the badge just drop medic bags everywhere ( no fighting, reviving) on IO servers. drop all then wait for them to recharge and drop them again (alleyways work the best because it forces wounded retards to pick it up.)

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
          to get the badge just drop medic bags everywhere ( no fighting, reviving) on IO servers. drop all then wait for them to recharge and drop them again (alleyways work the best because it forces wounded retards to pick it up.)
          you only get points that count towards the badge by doing this.

Comment

thanks i will try that so i will just drop the medic packs

akawho07

Comment

yeah just drop **** like crazy, but dont always do it in alleys because every else does too. look for places that people commonly go but med packs arent commonly placed then your in business

Comment

Ive found the easiest way to get these points (especially ammo points) is to go on Jalalabad in IO and spam them at the places where everyone sits and throws grenades. They dont even have to look for the packs if they are already underneath them when they get hurt. Most of the points will come from someone being hit by a grenade and randomly walk over a med pack as they continue throwing nades back. Its lame but it works.

Comment

Working...
                X