Award/rank question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award/rank question

Do getting awards give you points? Or are they just for fun and the 2 ranks that need the badges?

And I don't get how the First Sergeant/Sergeant Major thing works. Do you have to get them to continue past those ranks? Since I read they dont give unlocks can you just go past 20k points and still get the 50k unlock?

Re: Award/rank question

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
    Do getting awards give you points? Or are they just for fun and the 2 ranks that need the badges?

And I don't get how the First Sergeant/Sergeant Major thing works. Do you have to get them to continue past those ranks? Since I read they dont give unlocks can you just go past 20k points and still get the 50k unlock?
    You do not get points for badges.

First Sergeant rank you will skip if you do not have the required badges, you will rank up to the next rank when you have the required points.

Try searching, you may get flamed for this thread since this question has been asked so many times and its also a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
      You do not get points for badges.

First Sergeant rank you will skip if you do not have the required badges, you will rank up to the next rank when you have the required points.

Try searching, you may get flamed for this thread since this question has been asked so many times and its also a sticky.
      No I read the sticky it said you need the badges for those 2 promotions, I'm asking if you don't get those 2 promotions, could you still keep on going?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
        No I read the sticky it said you need the badges for those 2 promotions, I'm asking if you don't get those 2 promotions, could you still keep on going?
        yea you just get the next rank up if you don't have the badges when you get the points required for the next rank after that say at 50k

Comment

Working...
        X