Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been given free points tonight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been given free points tonight ?

I was (am) a Lance Corp but tonight I've somehow been promoted (twice) to the rank of Sergeant, that happened within about 15 mins of play on 2 different servers.

I've played quite badly for most of the evening, i.e I've unloaded almost full clips into the enemy but died from 1 or 2 hits from them, maybe it was just one of those nights ?

Re: Has anyone been given free points tonight ?

Nope. Youre the only one. Must be a cheater...

Comment

You'd think so wouldn't you, I expect it's a glitch in the matrix and will sort itself out.

Comment

OMG,Will people start to use a little hax script I use too,it's called search button.There are zillion topics like this!

EA has given free 2000 points and a gold medal to 150,000 players who have been playing during the stats outage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromie View Post
          OMG,Will people start to use a little hax script I use too,it's called search button.There are zillion topics like this!

EA has given free 2000 points and a gold medal to 150,000 players who have been playing during the stats outage.
          Thanks Cromie, that solves that conundrum. An edited reply works wonders.

Comment

maybe in huge letters on the home page right when you get on USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BEFORE POSTING THREADS

Comment

8 - No Shouting.
              READING A POST LIKE THIS IS ANNOYING!!!, please don't do it.
              12 - New Members.
              -New members or “Newbies” should be treated with respect even if they ask a question that has been answered a dozen times before, simply refer them to the proper thread that answers their question and encourage the use of the forums search feature. Remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question and we were all newbies once.
              You also were given a gold star to go with the 2k.

Comment

Working...
              X